BEST METHOD: If you get a screen to enter crash report details at the time of the crash, please do-so (including your email address), we get to see this information. Explain the last things you were doing when it happened.
Why not go back and reproduce the crash and fill in this info if you can.
To help staff here:
====== iOS INSTRUCTIONS ======
1. Sync your device with iTunes, then the .crash files will be copied to your harddisk to a location depending on your OS:
Win Vista, 7 or 8: C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Apple computer\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice\<DEVICE_NAME>
Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<USERNAME>\Application Data\Apple computer\Logs\CrashReporter\<DEVICE_NAME>
Mac OS X: ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/<DEVICE_NAME>
NOTE: The Library folder is hidden in macOS OS X, access it as shown here.
===== Android INSTRUCTIONS =====
Use Airdroid or OI File Manager or some other file browser to locate the folder/file on your device:
Upload to the forum
If asked by Tech support:
1. Install Logviewer https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ukzzang.android.app.logviewer
2. Start LogViewer, then press menu and select Record. It will show you the location where the log file will be stored, please remember it.
3. Return to home screen, run FL Studio Mobile and try to reproduce the error.
4. Afterwards run LogViewer again, select Stop Recording from the menu and post the log file.
Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...
1 post • Page 1 of 1
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]