Plugin scan error and freeze

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... port_macOS

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
MadNess_
Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:33 pm

x

Plugin scan error and freeze

Hello everyone!

Now, this might just be me here since this incident is rather specific and only happens for this one plugin. But I'll go ahead and ask here anyway since I'd really like this to work in FL for Mac.

So, what's happening is that after installing the Roland Sound Canvas VA Demo, scanning it in FL gives me an error in the plugin manager. Uninstalling and re-installing, re-scanning, nothing works and it still comes up as an error. I also tried telling the plugin manager to view it as Synth and as soon as I do that, it switches from "error" to "ok". However, as soon as I try to load the plugin FL Studio freezes almost immediately (happens for both VST and AU if it even recognizes both). I don't know if it's because of the scan error, or the fact that the plugin opens the Roland Activator to verify the demo. This is the only plugin that's causing me trouble and it's working fine in Logic Pro X.
Curiously enough I had one instance where it suddenly worked and I could use the plugin, but sadly I could not replicate that after closing out of FL and opening it back up.

I'm running:
MacBook Pro Touch Bar 2017
OS High Sierra 10.13.3
FL Mac Beta v12.9.2 [build 107]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FidelityMusic
Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:09 am

x

Re: Plugin scan error and freeze

Hello MadNess_, The 64bit VST plugin is scanni...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MadNess_
Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:38 pm

x

I suggest that you update to the latest beta av...

MadNess_
Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:35 pm

x

UPDATE (28/02): I've upgraded to build 111 and ...

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”