FL Studio 12.9.3 beta 4 -> in need of triplets...

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... port_macOS

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Nadstaky
Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:13 pm

x

FL Studio 12.9.3 beta 4 -> in need of triplets...

Hello everybody,

A thousand years ago I used to use FL Studio to create drums tracks (on Windows).
I've purchased FL Studio 12 for Mac (running High Sierra 10.11.3), and I want to do the same things. Now, let's go :
I'm a guitarist and bass guitar player, I want to record Losfer Words (Iron Maiden, Powerslave album). I had done it... thousand years ago under windows, I wanna record it again.

I have the guitar tab. It says tempo 146 (that's OK), and "12/8" :
Capture d’écran 2018-03-18 à 21.04.28.jpg
If I remember correctly, I've had a lot problems before because I think that the drums need triplets.

I've Googled for hours, fount nothing with this FL Studio 12.9 Beta 4 for Mac. I've searched for tutorials on Youtube, no way :(

I create the drums track with this tools (no MIDI stuff) :
Capture d’écran 2018-03-18 à 21.05.57.png
I can't get triplets...

Your help will be appreciated :)

Thanks,

Eric
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nucleon
Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:26 am

x

Re: FL Studio 12.9.3 beta 4 -> in need of triplets...

In the Piano roll use 1/3 Beat snap. Or set a ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BiancaUk
Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:28 pm

x

Re: FL Studio 12.9.3 beta 4 -> in need of triplets...

Your image shows a dotted quarter note and 12/8...

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”