Pressing "Delete" on Keyboard Does Not Delete Notes in the Piano Roll For Me

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... port_macOS

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
ian amador
Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:50 pm

x

Pressing "Delete" on Keyboard Does Not Delete Notes in the Piano Roll For Me

Been using FL studio for years, have had this problem on the Mac for quite a while now but haven't really cared to report it..

basically, i can't delete notes in the piano roll by pressing the delete key.. option + delete, or command + delete doesnt work either. i have the notes highlighted too, obviously. never had this issue on windows.

a way i work around this is by pressing cmnd + x , the hotkey for cut, so basically whenver i have to delete notes im always cutting them instead of deleting them, which can be a nusance when i have important stuff copied in the clipboard.

i know there's lotsa other work arounds too like just right clicking all the notes i want to deelete, or deleting them manually without a hot key by going into edit -> delete

would be nice if this worked though, so that i could just press delete and the notes deleted. does anyone else have this issue?

when im in the piano roll and i press delete, it changes the snap panel settings from line to none.

craigkallis
Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:22 pm

x

Re: Pressing "Delete" on Keyboard Does Not Delete Notes in the Piano Roll For Me

FL Team, in your next update, could you please ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Phil.flp
Technical Support
Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:20 am

x

Re: Pressing "Delete" on Keyboard Does Not Delete Notes in the Piano Roll For Me

There are some things to keep in mind: Backspa...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Phil.flp
Technical Support
Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:49 am

x

Kamus_TheProducer wrote: ↑Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:17...

Kamus_TheProducer
Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:45 am

x

Phil.flp wrote: ↑Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:49 am Kamu...

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”