This is the original 'Alpha' series thread: GO HERE for the Beta thread.
- It's an Alpha - so has more bugs than a normal release version.
- Missing plugins - SimSynth, Wave Traveller, BooBass, Dashboard, Fruity DrumSynth Live, Razer Chroma, Fruity Scratcher, FL Studio Mobile.
In addition to the above plugins there are four 'Fruity VST effect' plugins installed with the 32bit build which are missing from this version (including Fruity Compressor). They will be included later in development. Many demo tracks rely on at least one of these.
- Wasp, Wasp XT, Soundfont Player, Fruity LSD and Fruity Slayer will never be available in the macOS version of FL Studio. We don't have the full source code for those plugins, so we can't port them over.
1. OSX 10.11 or later (older OS will likely run into GUI issues)
2. You must be admin user to install and run
Notable things that DO NOT WORK yet:
- Plugins: That return 'Can't be found' message when you try to open them.
- Multi-monitor support.
- All FL12.5.1 fixes and enhancements
- Added Fruity Compressor
- Fixed Fruity Phase Inverter
- Fixed auto-closing menus in the browser
- Fixed text input in 3rd party VST/VST3 plugins
- Fixed System dialogs appearing on wrong windows
- Fixed Missing MIDI note messages
- Fixed FPC drag and drop to incorrect pads
- Fixed PRForm already exists errors
- Fixed plugin manager minimising issues
- Fixes to multimonitor support - WIP! Still unstable (quit yer complaining).
- Fixed Wrapper crash on plugin missing
Known issue - missing cursor shapes at window borders
What's New 0.9Y? (Updated 7-Aug-2017)
' file to ../Users/[your user folder]/Library/Preferences/Image-Line. The Library folder is hidden by default in the Finder (you have to right click the user folder, click 'presentation options' and select 'show library folder'). You may need to create the Image-Line destination folder.