Trouble adding vst plugins on mac

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... port_macOS

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
M-HEGZ
Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:53 pm

x

Trouble adding vst plugins on mac

Every time I try and add a vst plugin I get this message " Please select the folder where you installed FL studio ".

I am dragging the downloaded vst (Loudmax plugin, krush plugin etc.) to FL studio mac alpha 64 - contents - resources - FL - data - patches - plugin database - installed - effects - vst (also tried vst3) . Then I open FL studio go to add at top left of screen - more plugins - manage plugins - FL studio plugin manager pops up - click FL studio folder - data - patches - plugin database - installed - vst (or vst3 tried both) - loudmax - open - then I recieve the message "Please select the folder where you installed FL studio".

I downloaded absynth 5 when I had FL studio 11 and it works perfect. Since I downloaded the newest version of FL 12 (today) I am not able to get any new vst's generators or effects. Only plugin I have been able to use is absynth 5 in FL 12 but I believe that's because FL transferred files from 11 that's why it works. I never downloaded absynth 5 in FL 12. I have no idea why I can't get other vst's. I have done the refresh plugin list fast scan and had no luck as well, also verified plugins with no luck. Am I doing something wrong? I have always done this procedure to add vst's with older FL versions and it worked perfect. Every vst I try to add I recieve the same message. Please help!

Scott
Site Admin
Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:17 pm

x

Re: Trouble adding vst plugins on mac

Before you rescan with 'verify plugins' selecte...

FidelityMusic
Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:51 pm

x

Hello M-HEGZ, Your issue is likely related to ...

M-HEGZ
Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:23 pm

x

Much love! Everything works fine now appreciate...

NandoMusic
Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:11 pm

x

I see you got this issue fixed but I had a simi...

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”