macOS flstudio doesn't work with bluetooth headphones

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... port_macOS

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Prezt0
Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:13 pm

x

macOS flstudio doesn't work with bluetooth headphones

Both bluetooth headphones that I have tried with flstudio macOS don't seem to work.

I get two similar errors, I have attached the pictures of the two errors that I get when I open fl studio with bluetooth headphones connected. It pops up an error that tells me that "the required sample rate (44100Hz) is not supported by the CoreAudio driver". When I hit ok it pops up "Could not enable the CoreAudio device". Flstudio will open after hitting ok on both the errors, but there will be no sound through the headphones. I have tried through the audio jack and it works fine.

Note that I have opened up fl without the bluetooth headphones and then tried to connect them, and that doesn't work either.

To reproduce this error it is simple. Just connect bluetooth headphones and open up the flstudio on macOS and it will give you the errors.

Thank you, I hope you guys can figure out what is going on. I really want to be able to use my Air Pods with fl studio :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Phil.flp
Technical Support
Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:23 pm

x

Re: macOS flstudio doesn't work with bluetooth headphones

KaizenH wrote: ↑Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:08 pm Hi all...

Phil.flp
Technical Support
Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:13 pm

x

Re: macOS flstudio doesn't work with bluetooth headphones

Drews01 wrote: ↑Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:11 pm I have...

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”