No signal from input source on armed mixer channel?

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... port_macOS

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
jessemanou
Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:13 am

x

No signal from input source on armed mixer channel?

Hey guys,

For some reason I'm not getting any sound from FL when it's coming from an outside source. I can hear my projects and my samples in the browser just fine, I just can't get any signal from my mixer with the properly selected inputs. The db meter doesn't register at all.
What's weird is that I also use Ableton, which is processing the audio normally.
I've also tried 3 different interfaces lol. The one I'm currently using is a Resident Audio T4 Thunderbolt interface, but I've had no luck on USB soundcards either.
Long-time user & fan but I've only recently installed this version of FL (v20.0.5 [build 91] -64bit). Maybe it's something simple that I overlooked or forgot about?

Thanks & all the best!
(ps, how's that Fruity Blood Overdrive coming along?)

jessemanou
Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:53 pm

x

Re: No signal from input source on armed mixer channel?

Hey FidelityMusic, thanks for the reply. I've a...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Scott
Site Admin
Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:49 am

x

jessemanou wrote:I've attached a screenshot of ...

jessemanou
Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:44 pm

x

Hey guys, unfortunately still no luck. Scott, t...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Owen.Behnke
Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:48 am

x

FidelityMusic wrote: Another suggestion, confir...

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”