Can't drag sample from browser the channel rack....

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... port_macOS

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
vandalenmusic
Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:35 pm

x

Can't drag sample from browser the channel rack....

I can't drag sample from browser the channel rack.... I also tried middle mouseclick, but i get an error: Unable to create file "the title of the sample here"
When i try dragging in a new sample in the project it creates an empty sampler...?

The project was made in the previous mac version.
This FL studio version is the latest update.

I don't want to sound rude or anything.. but I need a fix like right now, it's my job..
Either way I can do it with 20.0.5 build 91

Seriously, i really like the updates that have been done, but get your stuff together and make it just work well... I've been reporting so many bugs lately, I love this piece of software but it's not do-able working with it how many bugs this program has...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

vandalenmusic
Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:18 am

x

Re: Can't drag sample from browser the channel rack....

yeah.. here you go!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Phil.flp
Technical Support
Tue May 03, 2022 12:00 pm

x

Re: Can't drag sample from browser the channel rack....

GRiFF7 wrote: ↑Tue May 03, 2022 9:19 am so in t...

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”