AU-Plugin Issue: "The plugin NAME is missing" , but still loading just fine in FL Studio 20.5.1 [Build 522]

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... port_macOS

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
3rg0
Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:24 pm

x

AU-Plugin Issue: "The plugin NAME is missing" , but still loading just fine in FL Studio 20.5.1 [Build 522]

Hi!

I just ran into an annoying error in my Version of FL Studio 20.5.1 Build 522.
I am running FL on Mojave 10.14.6 and never had any issues. I can't remember when (after what exact action of mine) these errors started appearing.

So here's my exact problem:

Whenever I load any AU Instrument or Effect into FL by dragging it onto the channel/insert, FL shows the following Error:
"The Plugin [NAME] is missing. Please make sure its properly installed."

But then the plugin always loads and runs perfectly and I don't understand why.

I have tried debugging this error by browsing the filesystem and seeing if FL had any issues while scanning plugins but all the reports seem to show "verified" or "plugin is ok".

The only strange thing I discovered is, that when I open my Plugin-Manager, it shows the path to each VST(3) Plugin perfectly fine, but for my AU/Component Plugins there is no Path given in the manager, which you can see to the right of the following image.

All my plugins are working fine and new ones are shown in the manger with ease, but this annoying error persists even after many clean installs and removing all FL-Preferences from system-folders and the Library etc.

Thanks for your help!

3rg0
Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:10 pm

x

Re: AU-Plugin Issue: "The plugin NAME is missing" , but still loading just fine in FL Studio 20.5.1 [Build 522]

Hi there Robiaster! Thanks for your reply! It ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

3rg0
Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:19 pm

x

Re: AU-Plugin Issue: "The plugin NAME is missing" , but still loading just fine in FL Studio 20.5.1 [Build 522]

I also thought that it could be a permissions p...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

3rg0
Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:26 pm

x

Hi Robiaster! Sorry for the late answer and tha...

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”