5K retina resolution issue with FL Studio

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... port_macOS

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Lindenmusic
Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:45 pm

x

5K retina resolution issue with FL Studio

Hi there, I recently purchased a new iMac with a 5k retina screen. I use Windows 10 bootcamp on it also since FL is just smoother on windows for me, so I get the best of both worlds!

Everything works perfect other than the fact that for some reason FL can't size third party plugins correctly. They are shrunk down super tiny but FL's stock plugins are correctly sized, so after a bit of searching online I tried the FL 64 (Scaled) version, while this did fix the plugins size my mouse cursor is so tiny I can barley see it. Also the dividing bars in the mixer are so fat and large in the scaled version, where in the regular 5k version they were normal.

Note that in Ableton Live everything is sized correctly. I did not have to change a thing, it just scaled all the plugins to the correct size while also still remaining 5K, where in FL when I switch to FL 64 Scaled the resolution is quite lower overall.

Any advice or info to fix this would be much appreciated!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Phil.flp
Technical Support
Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:26 pm

x

Re: 5K retina resolution issue with FL Studio

Hi, there are different settings for the FL St...

Lindenmusic
Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:05 am

x

Phil.flp wrote: ↑Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:26 pm Hi, t...

Lindenmusic
Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:13 am

x

Not sure if this will help at all, but here's a...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Lindenmusic on Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alphons
Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:40 pm

x

Please have a look at this manual page regardin...

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”