FL Crashed and reset my settings to defaults

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... port_macOS

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
mig.serrano
Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:49 pm

x

FL Crashed and reset my settings to defaults

I was using FL Studio and while I was producing a beat, FL crashed in the process. When I re-opened the DAW, It was like opening a fresh new installation of FL studio. Everything was reset default settings, No third party drum kits were available in the browser section, Project files were not appearing in the recent project activity from the menu tab And the project that was opened was the factory project EDM type music that appears when you install at the studio for the first time.

It’s not fun to have to search again for all my drum kits and reinstall them in the file section from the options menu and is also not fun to have to create again all my settings that I had to improve my workflow. :?

I have the license for the signature bundle installed on my MacBook Pro 2018... Any explanations on why this happened? And how can I prevent this from happening again?

Milinor
Technical Support
Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:23 pm

x

Re: FL Crashed and reset my settings to defaults

Hi there. We just wanted to inform you that th...

Nsingi26
Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:31 am

x

Milinor wrote: ↑Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:23 pm Hi th...

Phil.flp
Technical Support
Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:43 pm

x

Hi, if you can reproduce the problem, please p...

Phil.flp
Technical Support
Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:15 pm

x

Hi, to get a better understanding of your new i...

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”