Somehow managed to disable G3 on a specific VST ( Modular V) trying to set aftertouch

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... port_macOS

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Nick Bean
Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:12 pm

x

Somehow managed to disable G3 on a specific VST ( Modular V) trying to set aftertouch

I can’t remember exactly what I did but here is what I think happened. I’m using Arturia Modular V and was trying to set up aftertouch on the keys ( I use a MPK225). I went to browse parameters, clicked on an empty cc ( can’t remember which one) left clicked on the cc value drop down menu clicked aftertouch. Now whenever I open this VST, and press G3 on my keyboard, I get no sound whatsoever.
Only on this synth and only on this note. Help!
I love this synth and need to be able to use it!

My Computer is a Mac 16 inch (2020) running Catalina. I’m running the latest version of Fl studio

HELP!!!!!

Phil.flp
Technical Support
Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:28 pm

x

Re: Somehow managed to disable G3 on a specific VST ( Modular V) trying to set aftertouch

Hi, please try following: Open the Plugin, sele...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”