FL Studio won’t open my project without crashing [BIG SUR][M1]

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... port_macOS

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
jm2552
Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:48 am

x

FL Studio won’t open my project without crashing [BIG SUR][M1]

Hello,

I am a new user. I purchased FL Studio and have a project that will no longer open without crashing FL Studio. A plugin that I am not actively using happen to be left on one of the channels and came as part of the FL Studio trial. I have not paid for the plugin and did not have any intention of using it. But because it is assigned onto a channel, when I first tried saving the project, the notification that a trial plugin is being used popped up. I saved anyways and then decided to go remove it so I would not have to deal with that popup again. Well, when I tried to delete it, FL Studio crashed. I went back to make sure my progress was saved and besides a different popup about a sound that FL cannot find the source for, I receive a second popup that this trial plugin is being used. No matter what I click at that point, FL Studio crashes and I am essentially locked out from working on my project.

Phil.flp
Technical Support
Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:38 pm

x

Re: FL Studio won’t open my project without crashing

Hi, we have created a Knowledge Base article o...

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:25 pm

x

Re: FL Studio won’t open my project without crashing [BIG SUR][M1]

Solved. Confirmed via Email: Hello, The “Fix a...

Phil.flp
Technical Support
Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:38 am

x

Re: FL Studio won’t open my project without crashing [BIG SUR][M1]

Hi, since you are using an Apple M1 device, ple...

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”