Distorted audio upon playback through audio interface (only on some channels)

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... port_macOS

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
100dBs
Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:10 pm

x

Distorted audio upon playback through audio interface (only on some channels)

Some channels routed to my audio interface / mixer (Tascam Model 12, a class compliant device) have what sounds like buffer undderruns / distortion, but there are no underruns occurring and this is a pretty lightweight project with low CPU and disk usage. This is on macOS, latest stable FL version. I’m a 20+ year user of FL - this isn’t a configuration problem. This interface works perfectly with both Ableton Live and Bitwig. What’s strange is that if I replicate the setup of one of these channels on a new channel, the distortion goes away for a little while, then comes back with no obvious reason. Meanwhile, other channels which are routed to different channels on my interface have been working fine the whole time.

FL has become extremely unreliable for interacting with external hardware for me - it’s very frustrating.

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”