Zero plug-in and error when I start FL Studio

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... port_macOS

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Vvizz
Sat May 08, 2021 2:04 pm

x

Zero plug-in and error when I start FL Studio

Hello,

First, I'm on Mac OS Big Sur; version 11.2.3; 2,3 GHz Intel Core I9 8 cores; 16 Go 2400 MHz DDR4; Radeon Pro 560X 4 Go / Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 Mo.
FL Studio 20 Producer Edition v20.3.8 (build 1574) - Signature Bundle - Intel.

Since 2 months I encountered an issue with my FL Studio. :cry:

As soon as I start the application FL Studio, a dialog box appears with : "FL Studio (20.8.3.1574) [Intel] has encountered an error and needs to restart.
Crash log saved to /Users/(USERNAME)/Documents/Image-Line/FL Studio/Support/Logs/Crash/ folder.
Please use Cmd+C to copy this message and report to support.
Exception:
Unable to open file "/Users/(USERNAME)/Documents/Image-Line/FL Studio/Settings/Note color presets/Auto saved.ncp"
Callstack:
"

After that, in my software, when I click to add an instrument or an plug-in in my project, there is no one. Then, I go to Manage Plugin and start a new scan. The scan works good until the scan of the AU plugin's. A dialog box open : "Unable to create file "/Users/(USERNAME)/Documents/Image-Line/FL Studio/Presets/Plugin database/Installed/VerifiedIDs.nfo"". I click on OK to close it and the scan block on " Scanning... (AU) ". I can't use Skip this plugin or Cancel plugin scan and I can't close the Plugin Manager.

I give you a video that shows the problem encountered.
I have already uninstalled my software from my computer several times, and always reinstalling it from the site https://www.image-line.com/fl-studio-download/ but I always have the same troubles.

It kind of bothering because I can't really use my software since and I'm forced to work on Logic Pro X. :evil:

I hope you can help me, thank you for reading me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Phil.flp
Technical Support
Mon May 10, 2021 1:33 pm

x

Re: Zero plug-in and error when I start FL Studio

Hi, Please delete the Auto saved.ncp file from...

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”