Plugin Manager Duplicating Plugins! HELP!

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... port_macOS

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Marcus90403
Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:20 pm

x

Plugin Manager Duplicating Plugins! HELP!

No matter what I do, when I scan for new plugins the plugin manager will create an excess of 30+ duplicates for each plugin. I have tried everything to avoid this and nothing works. I am running MacOS 10.15.7. I have the latest FL Studio version installed as well (V20.8.3). I have tried all of the "Scan Options" (Rescan previously verified plugins, Rescan plugins with errors, Combine VST and VST3 versions of a plugin, etc). I have to go in to the file path and delete all of the duplicates every time I include a new plugin into the DAW which is time consuming, tedious and very annoying. All of the plugin duplicates still show up within the PM, also (even though I've deleted them manually in the file path.) Please help! I plan on adding more plugins but do not wish to continue going through this process! Here is a screenshot of the PM itself along with a screenshot of one of the file paths.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Phil.flp
Technical Support
Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:04 am

x

Re: Plugin Manager Duplicating Plugins! HELP!

Hi, you might have an alias/ recurring folder i...

Phil.flp
Technical Support
Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:04 pm

x

Re: Plugin Manager Duplicating Plugins! HELP!

Dontatrix wrote: ↑Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:59 pm What...

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”