my audio clips are red when duplicated or cloned or for no aparent reason

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... port_macOS

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
MikeyMurdock
Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:32 pm

x

my audio clips are red when duplicated or cloned or for no aparent reason

When i consolidate a pattern, I noticed I cant drag it into fruity slicer anymore. When I try cloning the same consolidated audio, it is now bright Red and isnt recognized as audio. I reopened a recent session and some of my audio was red and FL studio was unable to find the sample… Also when i dragged a regular sample into fruity slicer it started playing random piano chords!?!? the sample wasnt even a piano, nor was a piano of any kind used in that session. I just installed FL on this MacBook for the first time and I’m not using an audio interface yet… wondering if either of those factor in. Any help woul be much appreciated!!!!!

Thanks

MikeyMurdock
Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:45 pm

x

Re: my audio clips are red when duplicated or cloned or for no aparent reason

here's the FLP I wasnt using any third party p...
Last edited by MikeyMurdock on Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Phil.flp
Technical Support
Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:18 pm

x

Re: my audio clips are red when duplicated or cloned or for no aparent reason

Hey, are you using a cloud syncing app like icl...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”