FL Studio Not receiving mic input from audio interface (macOS Big Sur) FL 20.8.4

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... port_macOS

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Owen.Behnke
Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:21 pm

x

FL Studio Not receiving mic input from audio interface (macOS Big Sur) FL 20.8.4

Hi there, so I recently have switched to FLS on MacOS from windows, I just had a new mic shipped to me and I'm trying to record Audio into FL studio to test it out but when I set the input to input 1 from my 3rd Gen Scarlett solo, I get no signal. I'm using a 2020 13-inch M1 MacBook Pro and a non powered usb hub to connect my interface.

I know that the interface is working because my mic is picked up in things like FaceTime and it shows receiving signal in the sound preference where you set the input and output device inside the system preferences.

I have tried the aggregating devices and I've tried to give FL studio mic permissions, but it says that no apps have asked for mic permissions and it doesn't allow me to give FLS permission because it just simply isn't there. (screenshot attached)

I have correctly set all the inputs and audio settings in FLS and I have even downloaded focusrites software.

I tried switching to my MacBook pros speakers and mic to see if it would pick up sound there and even that didn't receive signal, I'm recording into the playlist and it ends up looking like this.
I even tried right clicking the record button on the top bar and selecting audio and still nothing changed...

I have also tried restarting my computer multiple times.

This is really frustrating and I just wanna make some music... :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

presidentnas
Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:52 pm

x

Re: FL Studio Not receiving mic input from audio interface (macOS Big Sur) FL 20.8.4

so theres one problem and that there is no rose...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”