Audio clips not staying in their channel rack filter groups since 20.9 update

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... port_macOS

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
AchillesMusic
Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:01 pm

x

Audio clips not staying in their channel rack filter groups since 20.9 update

Like most users, in my production template, I make use of channel rack filter groups to organise my sessions in a logical, mixing-oriented way. Groups such as: INST, DRUMS, VOX, KICK/BASS, FX etc.

Ever since I updated to 20.9, every time I load a project, ALL audio clips in the whole project default back to being in the "Audio" filter group. Even when I then go and manually assign them back where they should be (select tracks > opt-G > type in correct filter group name > enter), save, exit and re-load the project, they just go back to the "Audio" filter group.

This is obviously really frustrating. Please help!

EDIT: Now realising all sorts of weird stuff is happening with the channels and channel rack filter groups. Channels are getting moved around to different filter groups randomly, not limited to just audio clips.

MAC:
macOS Catalina 10.15.7 (19H1519)
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2020)
3.6 GHz 10-Core Intel Core i9
32 GB 2667 MHz DDR4
AMD Radeon Pro 5700 XT 16 GB

Model Name: iMac
Model Identifier: iMac20,2
Processor Name: 10-Core Intel Core i9
Processor Speed: 3.6 GHz
Number of Processors: 1
Total Number of Cores: 10
L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
L3 Cache: 20 MB
Hyper-Threading Technology: Enabled
Memory: 32 GB
Boot ROM Version: 1715.40.15.0.0 (iBridge: 19.16.10548.0.0,0)
Activation Lock Status: Enabled

FL STUDIO:
Producer Edition v20.9 [build 2256]
macOS - Intel

AchillesMusic
Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:29 am

x

Re: Audio clips not staying in their channel rack filter groups since 20.9 update

Sure, please see attached a video of the issue....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”