FL WONT START

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... port_macOS

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Rorilla
Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:52 am

x

FL WONT START

I recently was using fl studio when I happened to have a mis-click while going through settings. A window popped up that stated that the daw was going to have to restart if I were to follow through with the change, the window gave me the options of YES and NO, I clicked no which did not work. I then clicked the X in the corner of the window which also didn't work. The window was stuck and the only option to escape this window was to click yes, which I didn't want to do because I wasn't sure what I changed or clicked on. So I did the Mac action "Command, Option, Esc". This made the window disappear and I was able to close the Daw but after I restarted my Mac I went to open the Daw back up, which did not work. I tried over and over again to open the daw but nothing changed, I uninstalled and reinstalled about 10 times with no results. I even tried to install previous versions of Fl and the same thing happened.

[Topic moved and merged by Milinor]

Rorilla
Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:53 am

x

FL WONT START UP

I recently was using fl studio when I happened ...

Phil.flp
Technical Support
Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:58 pm

x

Re: FL WONT START

Hi, please make sure FL Studio has the permissi...

Rorilla
Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:12 am

x

Permission was already granted for Fl Studio, a...

Phil.flp
Technical Support
Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:01 pm

x

Hey, then please perform a clean installation a...

Phil.flp
Technical Support
Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:33 pm

x

Hey, Also, please try without opening FL Studi...

Rorilla
Fri Apr 22, 2022 12:04 am

x

Resetting my dpi scaling definitely worked! I l...

Return to “Technical Support (macOS)”