The place to share Grooves & Presets + Groove Machine Synth

Return to “Groove Machine & GMS - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
whatupsilon
Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:13 pm

x

89 GMS Presets for you to use

Hi FL Gang,

I'm still pretty new to FL Studio and very new here on the forums. But until recently I had never bought a 3rd party synth, so for the past year I did a fair amount of sound design in GMS.

I recently went through and sorted what I had in my USER folder, and thought I might as well share for those interested.
Everything is labeled to make it pretty easy to understand and search through. (BASS, LEAD, KEYS, PLUCKS, PADS, etc)

I would recommend adding a Soundgoodizer on the insert for good measure since GMS lacks a real compressor ;)

If you want to scan through you can hear samples used in the MP3 attached. Careful as volume is loud on some parts!

HY_GMS_Presets.mp3
I'm pretty happy with the EDM and synthwave style sounds. Feel free to use in your projects and let me know what you think!
If you do use in a project, it'd be cool to hear what you come up with (you can share a back link here to the song sharing forum).
Other forum linked here: viewtopic.php?f=1949&t=263939
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Patkiller
Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:49 pm

x

Re: 89 GMS Presets for you to use

Hi I listened to the mp3 file, there are nice...

ChrisTech1219
Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:51 pm

x

It's Time to share my Pack. I working 3 Years w...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ChrisTech1219 on Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:46 am, edited 7 times in total.

Xaley
Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:00 pm

x

Thank you, im gonna use it for days/years!

yosilo
Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:41 pm

x

whatupsilon wrote: ↑Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:13 pm Hi...

whatupsilon
Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:20 pm

x

yosilo wrote: ↑Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:41 pm Hello,...

Return to “Groove Machine & GMS - Presets & Programming”