Locating audio files associated with harmor resysnthesis

The place to upload Harmor presets and discuss programming.

Return to “Harmor - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
drroog180
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:29 pm

x

Locating audio files associated with harmor resysnthesis

Is there a way to have harmor point to the audio file it is resynthesizing?

i must have spent 100 hours making patches for it, and now i have moved all my software to a new computer. Everything is still working fine on the previous computer and the patches are all still intact, but if i move sample locations that are associated with then they will no longer be present in the patch & harmor won't atempt to locate them or eve name them. The samples that are associated with them are dispersed through about 100 folders with 100thousand samples all if not most of which have been copied to my new computer so they are there and ready to go.

I'm prepared to go through the patches one at a time and figure out which sample is associated with it then write it down, open it up on the new computer and re-save it with a more conveniently placed folder dedicated to my harmor resynthesis as i've already begun to practice on the new pc. At this point tho the only route i can see is to open a patch, deactivate all automation etc, listen to the loop raw, then try and locate it myself, which will take a lifetime per patch, so if there is any way around this it would save my life. Clearly Harmor knows where the sample is, there must be some way to make it tell me, please help!

Note: so far i've found that if i click the browse envelopes/images button on the left of the gui it seems to point me to the folder that contains whatever sample it is associated with but not the specific sample, this alone at least is something as there are anywhere from 50 to 400 samples per folder but that is doable but still going to take all day every day for days lol so if there is a way to point to the specific sample that would be amazing, i'll get to work in the meantime lol

Return to “Harmor - Presets & Programming”