"Side" button getting rid of all sound

The place to upload Harmor presets and discuss programming.

Return to “Harmor - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
tall011
Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:39 am

x

"Side" button getting rid of all sound

I've recreated this "problem" multiple times when working with identical images on the A and B side.

-First I set Harmor to Song synced resynthesis (template preset).
-Next I copy the Image time offset > LFO state using the Copy to part a/b button.
-I drop two samples in that are edited according to the correct length.
-Next I reset FL studio because if I don't do that, the two sides will be out of sync.
-I Re-open the project, and bang, I have the image on Part A and Part B playing exactly the same thing.

Ok, so the actual problem is, once Harmor is set up in this way, If i go to either Part A or B and click side on the advanced tab, it just kills the sound. For example, if I have side engaged on Part A and B at the same time, there's no sound at all.

The manual says:
side - Used when importing stereo samples. Use the 'Templates > Resynthesis' patch then drop or import a STEREO sample on Part A then again on Part B. Part B has the switch engaged and the sample is now used in MID/SIDE stereo mode. Part A contains MID and part B SIDE information. When remixed during playback the original stereo sound is heard. Use the Part A/B slider can be used to change the stereo separation. 0% = Mid sound [mono]. 50% = original stereo sound. 75% = maximum stereo separation. 100% = Side sound [mono].

Does it really need to be set to Resynthesis. It can't be set to Song synced resynthesis?

tall011
Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:42 am

x

Re: "Side" button getting rid of all sound

I forget to mention, before i put the audio int...

tall011
Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:18 am

x

So I was testing out if I could get it to work ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tall011
Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:22 am

x

Ok so I'm dumber than I thought, and mildly emb...

Return to “Harmor - Presets & Programming”