Harmor waveforms and images

The place to upload Harmor presets and discuss programming.

Return to “Harmor - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
senji
Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:35 pm

0 x

Harmor waveforms and images

Timbre - Select from a number of pre-computed additive waveforms. NOTE: The Custom timbre option will open a browser to load and resynthesize a single-cycle waveform audio file to import the timbre. Once loaded, selecting another timbre and returning to the Custom value will now open the new customized waveform as a preset. Right-click to reset the Custom timbre:

Where are the pre-computed additive waveforms? Where is the Custom timbre option menu button? I stumbled onto drawing a custom waveform in the "Timbre 1 & 2 harmonic level" map, and I suppose I could doodle something that might resemble a usable waveform, but aren't there presets for that? I can also try my hand at finding a decent random waveform, but I prefer to pick one from a list. Otherwise, Harmor is a fantastic synth. Thank you gol and IL.

I also have issues with the IMG option. The included images work, but I tried downloading the Pleiades star system as Julian Ray had in his song demo and I can't get it to work. The fact that you can mix images with waveforms is rather overwhelming and exciting. I was dreaming of buying the Korg Radias synth for about $600, but this'll do. I'm sure this synth has much hidden potential that we are yet to discover.

pipboy
Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:07 pm

0 x

Re: Harmor waveforms and images

senji wrote:Timbre - Select from a number of pr...
Last edited by pipboy on Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

StetEStilz
Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:07 pm

0 x

Where are the pre-computed additive waveforms?C...

nucleon
Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:39 pm

0 x

senji wrote:Where are the pre-computed additive...

m@RV
Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:08 am

0 x

While I often use a timbre as a starting point,...

Return to “Harmor - Presets & Programming”