Harmor Noob Looking for Help with presets!

The place to upload Harmor presets and discuss programming.

Return to “Harmor - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
TEAELLE
Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:15 pm

x

Harmor Noob Looking for Help with presets!

I have no idea how to use Harmor in comparison to Harmless, but it doesn't mean I don't want to learn.

I was hoping someone here could put together a few wobble basses that are easily tweakable for me? Example I want to be able to automate the LFO in ONE automation clip that can switch it from 1/16 to 1/2 to 1/4 etc etc.. Normally for the few dubstep songs I have made I use zebra, and have 1 open for 1/16, another Zebra open for 1/4 .. you get the idea. It's a waste of time + cpu.

I just want to be able tweak how it sounds easily, and tweak the lfo with an automation clip. I've seen some presets that involve the x/y thingymabopper that controls the LFO, which is so completely useless to me, and sometimes I can't even get a freakin' filter done right, I'm tweakin the knobs and nothing/very little is happening.

SO send some cool presets my way :) Also if there is any Harmor tutorials you or anyone else have made send the links here! I paid $200 for this badbwoy I need to at least wrap my head around how this mofo works!

Thanks for anyone with help!

Return to “Harmor - Presets & Programming”