Grossbeat VSTi - adding banks to "Select preset" dropdown

Return to “Gross Beat - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
royb0t
Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:33 pm

x

Grossbeat VSTi - adding banks to "Select preset" dropdown

I use the Grossbeat VSTi all the time, and finally decided to work on a few preset patches of my own (since I regularly will tweak the Sidechain or Trance Gate/Saw Gate ones so often). I also want to pass it along to my friend, as he and I write together on his computer, alternating between FL and Ableton. My hope is to save this bank so it's easily accessible from the bottom-right "Select preset" dropdown, however in trying to save all ways I can find, it doesn't seem to work.

From the VSTi, I have used the menu from the bottom-left for Save VST preset (.fxp), Save VST bank (.fxb), Save FL Studio preset (.fst) and even the Plugin Options > Save Preset As (.fst). I've loaded another instance of the Gross Beat VSTi and the only way I can manage to see it is through the Plugin Options > Presets... > and then it's listed under the "External" header. I have all versions I've saved (.fxp, .fxb, .fst) in the Presets folder for the VSTi along with the typical Default, Flanging, Patterns, etc... but it still doesn't show up.

Is this just not possible?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Gross Beat - Presets & Programming”