Behringer CMD 4A Issue - Very annoying

Get support here - http://support.image-line.com/redirect/ ... Deckadance

Return to “DeckaTalk LE”

Forum rules
Deckadance is no longer an Image-Line product. For support please go here - http://support.image-line.com/redirect/ ... Deckadance
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
DJ Acheron
Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:56 am

x

Behringer CMD 4A Issue - Very annoying

Hi guys

There might be many many topics on this, but I honestly do not know what else to try...

I bought a CMD 4a on Friday. Initially the driver would not install and the install app kept crashing. Eventually I got it to install and received and error message stating "Did not return in 300000ms". After reinstallaing the driver about 10 times it seemed to behave and I could access the latency checker that cam with the drivers. Then I opened Deckadance...

Before I start, I know a lot about midi so I have ruled out all the obvious issues. I even went as far as uninstall my auto map and oscillator driver because I thought they might be conflicting. ASIO setting with CMD 4A select, test tone plays. No sound out of deckadance, no controls respond. Midi control set to CMD and ON for input and output. Device shows in control panel.

In Traktor the "control" light blinks when I press buttons, but the .tsi doe not load any mapping and when I attempt to map manually it will not assign any buttons. My Time code and nocturn work perfectly so it cant be a midi issue, its specific to the controller. All drivers were from the Behringer website, but the manuals supplied are pathetic.

I know its not your product, but there is NO documentation available from Behringer and this is incredibly frustrating. Please can you help?

Thank guys

Scott
Site Admin
Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:57 pm

x

Re: Behringer CMD 4A Issue - Very annoying

Hi, did you download the latest driver from the...

DJ Acheron
Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:17 pm

x

Hi all Sorry, another point worth mentioning.....

DJ Acheron
Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:26 pm

x

Hi Scott I wanted to say thank you for supplyi...

Return to “DeckaTalk LE”