Zoom out even more

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
jmb
Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:18 pm

x

Zoom out even more

I have a project which is both pretty long and has a lot of instruments. Neither horizontally or vertically can I zoom out enough to see everything at once.
Now, this makes it impossible to for example add a few bars at the beginning of the song. This is almost impossible, as there is no way to select all clips and move them to the right without almost certaintly changing their relative positions. With a way to zoom out fully this would be easy. But also, it would also simply be a great and easy overview of your song.

So I think the horizontal zoom limit should always be set in a way that you can see your whole song from start to finish. This seems pretty straight forward.
For the vertical zoom, I could imagine representing all clips by simple colored lines, without showing the notes, when zooming far out. I tried creating a rough mockup for that:
Unbenannt.png
I hope these ideas are constructive and might be realized in the future. Thank you for your amazing work on FLM! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Robga
Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:58 am

x

Re: Zoom out even more

Yeah would be great to see the whole arrangemen...

YCobb
Sun May 06, 2018 4:10 pm

x

Re: Zoom out even more

Would love to be able to zoom out further for d...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”