FL 20.7 RC3 - was working fine at first, now crashes silently most times started up

It's in development so expect the unexpected!

Return to “FL Studio Beta & RC Testing”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
doctea
Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:12 pm

x

FL 20.7 RC3 - was working fine at first, now crashes silently most times started up

RC3 installed a couple of days ago over the top of RC2, its been working fine for a bit (I've working on some projects with no issue) but now most times I load it, everything seems to be working and it loads my default template project and then FL silently quits with no error message displayed. The process still hangs around in task manager and if I quit and reload, or reboot etc, it does the same thing.

If the template project DOES open up successfully and I try to load the project I've been working on, once all the plugins and audio clips have finished loading FL Studio again quits without giving any error message.

The default template hasn't changed from a previous version of FL so I don't think its a problem with a particular project.

My default template does have plenty of external plugins too, but RC3 seemed to be working fine last night and for a few hours tonight.

Probably worth mentioning that I've seen these 'silent quits with no error' randomly occur before on previous FL versions, but never with this frequency! So some logging would be great to help diagnose what's going wrong.

Anything I can do to help diagnose the issue? I can upload my default template if that helps.

Return to “FL Studio Beta & RC Testing”