Pointing To folder With saved audio files (samples)

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
forestpc
Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:25 pm

x

Pointing To folder With saved audio files (samples)

Hello all. I recently just had to upgrade to windows 10. I just reinstalled FL and have it setup but am having a slight issue, one that i have had before with 11 but i never really cared about untill now that im using 20. I have all of my audio files that ive used as samples in beats. they are all in one folder. However, now that i have a clean install of FL on my new OS, whenever i open any of my project file, it cant find any of them. Is there a directory where i can drag all of these audio files so it can find them? or can i point FL to look at this one folder im talking about? i used to just save them all on my desktop and it would always load them up because i would just leave them there and it was a REAL mess... but it worked. i cant seem to find anything about this sort of problem anywhere, and i really dont want to have to indivdually drag all of the audio files into the window and then fixx the timestretch manually. its very daunting. if anyone has any ideas, i would really appreciate it! :D :) thank You

Phil.flp
Technical Support
Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:40 pm

x

Re: Pointing To folder With saved audio files (samples)

Hi, you can drag the Audio folder in the FL Stu...

VINI SAMPLES
Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:53 pm

x

Re: Pointing To folder With saved audio files (samples)

Options ➡ File ➡ Browser extra search folders ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”