New Harmless/Harmor about screen blurry in 20.6 [1321] + missing chans?

It's in development so expect the unexpected!

Return to “FL Studio Beta & Release Candidate Testing”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
J-qak
Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:14 pm

x

New Harmless/Harmor about screen blurry in 20.6 [1321] + missing chans?

Hello,
I noticed in 20.6 that in Harmless' new about screen ("?" button) the text is blurry on my machine, probably due to scaling. My system scaling is 125%. Most notably the texts "code and graphics by", etc. I think it would be solved by having normal GUI text there instead of what I assume is bitmap. Or it all could be SVG which have no scaling issues. It's a small detail but I think it could really look better.
harmless_about_blurry+missing_chan.png
(the screenshot itself is compressed so it's even more blurry)

Also I noticed the chans are missing: Harmor chan, Harmless chan, Slicex chan gone. I assume they are not going to be added later so I just wanted to let you know that I think that they should definitely stay. They have been part of the products from the start, gol intended for them to be there and I see no reason for putting them away. If they're too big or the floating can be little bit buggy sometimes, they can be smaller and in fixed position, who cares. If the reason is different, I just think that the struggle to make software look more "professional" should not make an FL Studio enthusiast like me angry. The playfulness of FL Studio is what got me to using the software at the first place.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Alph4tg
Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:58 am

x

Re: New Harmless/Harmor about screen blurry in 20.6 [1321] + missing chans?

My workflow depends on the existence of these a...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Beta & Release Candidate Testing”