MacOs Beta fixed problem

It's in development so expect the unexpected!

Return to “FL Studio Beta & Release Candidate Testing”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
melekdav1
Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:04 pm

x

MacOs Beta fixed problem

I bought the Reason Studios 11 upgrade so I could use my Reason Rack in other daws. In FL Studio 20.5.1[build 522] on Mac Mojave FL would hang on close and I would have to force quit, but only when I used the Reason Rack plugin. The plugin ran fine while I used the program it only crashed on exit. Other VST's didn't cause the same problem. I contacted Reason Studios support and they said they had the same issue with another user. He downloaded the latest FL beta and that fixed the issue for him. I went and downloaded the latest FL for mac FL 20.6[build 622], and that solved the problem. I tried to submit a technical support issue through the diagnostics tool in FL but I couldn't get it to work for me. I understand that FL 20.6 should fix my problem and that you might already be aware of the issue. I just want to make sure that you guys know about the issue because I would like to be able to use the Reason Rack plugin in FL. If you need any more info I am happy to send you log files from my OS or any diagnostic info. I don't check the forums often but if you email me with the email you have on file for my user I will get back to you quickly. Thanks.

VilleK (staff)
Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:42 am

x

Re: MacOs Beta fixed problem

Hi, Reason Studios has reported this problem t...

melekdav1
Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:38 pm

x

Re: MacOs Beta fixed problem

That's what I had figured but I wanted to make ...

Return to “FL Studio Beta & Release Candidate Testing”