Visual cues not working anymore?

It's in development so expect the unexpected!

Return to “FL Studio Beta & Release Candidate Testing”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Retropixel
Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:36 am

x

Visual cues not working anymore?

Hey, I'm experiencing an issue with software visual cues not responding or corresponding to audio. I've never encountered this problem before, so I'm a little puzzled as to what's going on. I encountered the problem when loading a project that I had been working on for a while. It only happens on this particular project. It happened when I was running the 20.8 release (I believe), and I've since updated to the most recent release candidate, but I'm still experiencing the same issue. I've tried restarting the software, rebooting my PC, all the basic stuff but it's still happening.
2021-01-25 00-24-17.mp4
As demonstrated in this screen capture, the window resize works as intended, but when I try scrolling it doesn't work, and all the other visual cues (playlist time indicator, toolbar CPU meter and spectrum analyzer) just don't work anymore despite the audio playback still coming through.

The project is pretty patcher heavy, so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

reflex
Site Admin
Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:29 pm

x

Re: Visual cues not working anymore?

Does it happen with other projects, for example...

Retropixel
Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:48 pm

x

reflex wrote: ↑Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:29 pm Does it...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

reflex
Site Admin
Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:59 am

x

So it only happens for one specific project? If...

Return to “FL Studio Beta & Release Candidate Testing”