Feature Requests (FL 20)

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
MichaelPhase
Tue May 24, 2022 3:23 pm

x

Feature Requests (FL 20)

Hi guys, I wasn't sure where I could post this. I figured this would be the place to post this,

Browser (Update)

- Would it be possible for Imageline to include a toggle between non-tempo sync and project tempo-synced playback when I click on a loop?

FLP Analyzer

- Hear me out... As someone who likes to dig through a lot of archived work for inspiration, it would help cut down on time if we had some way of knowing that an FLP would load properly without having to load it.

For example:
I recently tried to load a project file that was made in 2021. My Windows OS crashed in 2021, and I had to re-install everything again. When I load the project, it freezes the DAW whenever it appears to have loaded everything. No error message; nothing was telling me what the issue was... It would be awesome to know the problem, e.g. (Missing samples, missing plugins, etc.) so that I can fix the issue and access the file. This would also help with collaborations and merchants who sell their FLP templates.

Making samples unique (automatically)

- A toggle for this would be excellent in the drop-down menu. If I time-stretch one sample, then the others don't get affected. Currently, FL has the opposite, and there's no way of changing it unless you right-click the sample every time, which can be tedious.

PPQ (update)

- I noticed while using Studio One that their zoom-in feature for samples is fantastic! It doesn't use a lot of CPU and helps with timing issues in your song. Whenever I adjust the PPQ to get the same zoom effect on FL, my CPU usage increases, and I can't work with a complete project, unlike Studio One. Is there a way to fix this issue?

Piano Scale Highlighting (update)

- Can Imageline include a feature where if you click on a scale, it will highlight the keys in the piano roll and disable notes outside of the scale so that users know what notes they can use?

Fruity Balance (Update)

- It would be awesome if the gain plugin could be visually updated. Whenever I'm gain staging it's hard to see where my signal is landing because the visual is so little.

I hope this isn't a lot to ask for but it would significantly increase workflow for any artist, and I hope it isn't problematic as I noticed Studio One and Ableton have some of these features already. Thank you Imageline for all the work you put in!

Decaville
Wed May 25, 2022 6:10 am

x

Re: Feature Requests (FL 20)

There is an FLP Analyzer already, it's in C:\Pr...

MichaelPhase
Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:39 pm

x

Re: Feature Requests (FL 20)

Dude thank you!!! That diagnostic tool saved my...

Return to “To Do”