Browser search issues

It's in development so expect the unexpected!

Return to “FL Studio Beta & Release Candidate Testing”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
D-Ace
Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:28 am

x

Browser search issues

Here are some issues I’ve encountered while testing the BETA version

Issue 1
I often preview my drum samples in the step sequencer by using my laptop keyboard and pressing ‘’q’’. Once I click on any sample in the browser and try to hit ‘’q’’ again, it automatically activates the browser’s search feature. This is very annoying for my current workflow.

For example, I press ‘’q’’ with my laptop keyboard to play a snare drum in my step sequencer, and click on a kick drum sample I found in the browser, just to see if they work well together. Now… every time I press ‘’q’’ after I clicked on a drum sample in the browser, it automatically activates the browser’s search feature, instead of playing the snare drum from my step sequencer.

Would it be possible to only enable the browser’s search feature after you click on the search bar at the bottom? That would instantly fix it.

Issue 2
In FL Studio 20 it was possible to search for samples in a specific folder by right-clicking it (see image below). I noticed this feature has been removed. Any option to get this feature included in 21?
browser-search.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

reflex
Site Admin
Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:22 pm

x

Re: Browser search issues

The next build will solve both issues. The firs...

Return to “FL Studio Beta & Release Candidate Testing”