- DD 1.55 Win - Mac
- DD 1.63 Win - Mac
- DD 1.72 Win - Mac
- DD 1.80 Win - Mac
- DD 1.92 Win - Mac
- DD 1.93 Win - Mac
- DD 1.94 Win - Mac
- DD 1.95 Win - Mac
- DD 2.09 Win - Mac
- DD 2.10 Win - Mac
- DD 2.20 Win - Mac
- DD 2.23 Win - Mac
- DD 2.24 Win - Mac
- DD 2.25 Win - Mac
Code: Select all
[new] = New Feature.
[imp] = Improvement.
[fix] = Bug fix.
[chg] = Change.
[kis] = Known issue.
[DD-] = Deckadance internal reference issue number.
* [new] - New IL Remote app support [DD-317].
* [new] - New utility panels: EQ, Gain & Filter, Volume, Mix & Isolator, FX and Grossbeat [DD-318].
* [new] - Added splash screen for standalone version [DD-319].
* [new] - Added new MIDI script commands PLAY_X, PHASE_SYNC_X, BEAT_ID_X, STANDALONE and TRACK_POSITION_X [DD-320].
* [new] - Added support for ESI soundcards [DD-321].
* [fix] - Fixed keyboard shortcuts support [DD-322].
* [fix] - Fixed problem with soundcard samplerates >= 99600KHz [DD-323].
* [fix] - Fixed synchronization problem with the leap out function in snap mode [DD-324].
* [imp] - Added switching of midi ports between standard midi page and script one [DD-325].
* [chg] - Changed MIDI preferences dialog design plus internal changes to the midi engine [DD-326].
* [new] - Added VST parameters visibility for the plugin version [DD-315].
* [new] - Added native support for Casio XW-J1 [DD-316].
* [new] - Added midi scripting [DD-310].
* [fix] - Fixed program hang when loading one song in a deck while it's currently loading another one [DD-311].
* [fix] - Fixed jog touch sensor detection while backspin [DD-312].
* [fix] - Fixed problem with auto detection of Behringer CMD controllers [DD-313].
* [fix] - Fixed problem when using various identical controllers at the same time [DD-314].
* [new] - Added native support for Behringer CMD 4A, MM-1, PL-1, DV-1, MICRO, DC-1, LC-1 controllers [DD-309].
* [new] - Decks, 2 or 4 deck mixing [DD-302].
* [new] - Smartknobs - Link a single knob to any number of FX & Mixer interface targets under user programmable envelope control [DD-303].
* [new] - GrossBeat - 8 user defined FX per deck with integrated editor [DD-304].
* [new] - Frequency isolated effects - Up to 3 chained insert effects per track [DD-305].
* [new] - Sampler ñ 1/32 to 16 step beat-matched easy sampling. One shot, trigger, retrigger and loop modes [DD-306].
* [new] - Smart Panels. User configurable Loop, Cue, Grid, DVS, Key, Smart Knob and Tempo panels. From 2 to 8 per deck [DD-307].
* [new] - Customizable interface. Configure decks, smart panels and Function panels [DD-308].
* [new] - Added native support for iCON i-DJX [DD-300].
* [fix] - Fixed crash problem at load time for some iD3v1 tags in OSX [DD-301].
* [new] - Added native support for Vestax VCI-400 [DD-290].
* [new] - Added native support for Vestax VCI-100 mkII [DD-291].
* [new] - Added utilities popup menu for itunes items (load to A, load to B and preview) [DD-292].
* [new] - Added utilities popup menu for filebrowser items (load to A, load to B and preview) [DD-293].
* [fix] - Fixed problem of skipping beats when loop out is executed [DD-294].
* [fix] - Fixed problem with leap function not working correctly in version 1.93 [DD-295].
* [fix] - Fixed problem with relooper triggering inside loops [DD-296].
* [fix] - Fixed problem with minihost when the program is closed an no soundcard is selected [DD-297].
* [fix] - Fixed problem with auto detection of Synq DMC2000 [DD-298].
* [chg] - Changed default music path to user's music folder [DD-299].
* [new] - Added font size option in setup window [DD-277].
* [new] - Added song manager resizer buttons [DD-278].
* [new] - Added rating read from ID3V2 tags at song import [DD-279].
* [chg] - Change low equalizer band design and behavior of kill buttons [DD-280].
* [chg] - Changed behavior of sync button (momentary/lock) [DD-281].
* [fix] - Fixed sample recorder & save function [DD-282].
* [fix] - Fixed re-analysis process and results update [DD-283].
* [fix] - Fixed key change interference with beat align [DD-284].
* [fix] - Fixed reload of tags in the song manager [DD-285].
* [fix] - Fixed master bpm editing in minihost for OSX [DD-286].
* [fix] - Fixed mouse down events for some problematic hosts in OSX [DD-287].
* [imp] - Improved midi mapping for Synq DMC2000 mixer section [DD-288].
* [new] - Added integration of recommendation system to DigitalDj edition [DD-289].
* [new] - New synchronization engine. Support for sync inside other vst hosts [DD-270].
* [new] - Added SNAP and QUANTIZE functions [DD-271].
* [new] - Song Manager fully integrated into DD [DD-272].
* [new] - New File Tree browser [DD-273].
* [new] - New Options & Setup organized into a unified tabbed system [DD-274].
* [new] - Added support for Synq DMC-2000 [DD-275].
* [chg] - Changed keyboard shortcuts [DD-276]:
DECK A->Downbeat: "ctrl+u".
DECK B->Downbeat: "ctrl+j".
* [new] - New Song Manager database driven music organizer [DD-253].
* [new] - New Recording engine with threaded streaming to disk [DD-254].
* [new] - Added SNAP to the closest beat in the waveform for loops, cues, waveform seek and start position [DD-255].
* [new] - Added DVS runout protection with auto engange and visual feedback [DD-256].
* [new] - Added Lead In function in DVS section [DD-257].
* [imp] - Improved DVS behavior for large audio buffer sizes [DD-258].
* [imp] - Incremented to 30 seconds the minimum playing time to mark a song like played [DD-259].
* [imp] - Added right click over played state to reset it [DD-260].
* [chg] - Removed clear played state of tracks when automix is enabled [DD-261].
* [imp] - Updated minihost look and added song manager start button [DD-262].
* [fix] - Fix a problem with record file dialog [DD-263].
* [new] - Added downbeat and start position keyboard shortcuts [DD-264]:
DECK A->Downbeat: "ctrl+t", Start Position: "ctrl+y".
DECK B->Downbeat: "ctrl+g", Start Position: "ctrl+h".
* [new] - Added "key slider" and "key slider inverted" to the midi learn commands [DD-265].
* [chg] - Incremented decks buffer size to 15 minutes [DD-266].
* [new] - Added support for Vestax Typhoon [DD-267].
* [new] - Added support for American Audio VMS4 [DD-268].
* [new] - Added support for Hercules Console MK4 [DD-269].
* [new] - Added support for Dj-Tech Pocket Dj [DD-249].
* [new] - Added support for Dj-Tech uSolo Fx [DD-250].
* [chg] - Modified midi mapping for jogs in Hercules Dj Console MK2/MP3 models [DD-251].
* [new] - Added Open LE edition (...only for internal reference) [DD-252].
* [new] - Tag reading support for flac, m4a, wma and ogg [DD-237].
* [new] - Auto crossfader buttons jumps to next song in automix mode [DD-238].
* [new] - Added auto-detection of midi controllers [DD-239].
* [new] - Added "Deck Transport Reverse" via keyboard shortcuts and/or midi learn [DD-240]:
DECK A->Transport Reverse: "ctrl+b".
DECK B->Transport Reverse: "ctrl+n".
* [new] - Added "Key Lock" and "Key Tuning" commands to the midi learn list [DD-241].
* [new] - Added support for Hercules DJ Control MP3 E2 [DD-242].
* [new] - Added support for Synq DMC-100 [DD-243].
* [new] - Added support for iCON i-DJ [DD-244].
* [imp] - Improved Setup page [DD-245].
* [imp] - Improved Tooltips display [DD-246].
* [imp] - Improved scrollbars look [DD-247].
* [fix] - Fix VST routing in external mode [DD-248].
* [new] - Support for the following audio formats: mp3, flac, m4a, wma, wav, aiff and ogg [DD-225].
* [new] - New show tooltips inline help system [DD-226].
* [new] - New multi-language support for help system: ENG, FRA, GER, ITA, NED and SPA [DD-227].
* [new] - New dialog box for batch analysis of files in directories [DD-228].
* [new] - New Image-Line GrossBeat support [DD-229].
* [chg] - Removed message box confirmation when removing files from playlist [DD-230].
* [chg] - Shortcut "CTRL + A" select all files and "CTRL + M" enables/disables automix [DD-231].
* [fix] - Fix a crash problem when DD is hosted by Live on Mac platform [DD-232].
* [imp] - Improved keyboard behavior for pitch, volume, master volume and phones volume controls [DD-233].
* [imp] - Improved support of soundcards in Windows platform [DD-234].
* [new] - Added support for American Audio DP2 [DD-235].
* [new] - Added support for Dj-Tech DjForAll [DD-236].
* [new] - Added support for Dj-Tech 101 series [DD-221].
* [fix] - Fix a problem with setup and itunes buttons in LE version [DD-222].
* [fix] - Fix a crash problem at BPM analysis with a few rare sound files [DD-223].
* [fix] - Fix a problem with the VCM-100 midi mapping [DD-224].
* [fix] - Fix "Drag & Drop" problem from iTunes on Mac OSX [DD-217].
* [chg] - Changed Key slider behaviour. Now, moving the slider changes the key in semitones (shift+move = fine adjustment) [DD-218].
* [imp] - Improved minihost support for some soundcards (Windows) [DD-219].
* [imp] - Improved support of MsPinky vinyls in absolute mode for side B [DD-220].
* [new] - New BPM detector engine with improved beat tracking (...remember to re-analyze your library) [DD-210].
* [new] - New search function for playlist and itunes panels [DD-211].
* [new] - New playlist archive history. DD saves automatically the last playlist played to the "playlists" folder [DD-212].
* [new] - Added support for Reloop Digital Jockey midi controller (FW 2.6) [DD-213].
* [imp] - Improved search input boxes (unicode support) [DD-214].
* [fix] - Fixed some folder installation problems [DD-215].
* [chg] - Changed DownBeat button behaviour. Now, it's possible to move the beatgrid in 1/8 note length [DD-216].
* [new] - Itunes integration panel. You can browse your iTunes Library and drop songs onto playlist from this new panel [DD-189].
* [new] - New Audio Setup panel with different configuration options for inputs&outputs and intelligent auto-mapping behaviour [DD-190].
* [new] - New Setup Global Options with improved design and extended options [DD-191].
* [new] - New Deckadance Control CD Creator to generate an ultra-accurate timecode file for cd players [DD-192].
* [new] - Added support for Dj-Tech iMix MKII [DD-193].
* [new] - Added support for Numark Omni Control [DD-194].
* [new] - Added support for Japanese glyphs in playlist/browser items [DD-195].
* [new] - Added new registration system [DD-196].
* [chg] - Simplified version numbering (X.XX format) [DD-197].
* [imp] - Improved multi drop files from Finder onto Deckadance (Mac OSX) [DD-198].
* [fix] - Fix DVS absolute mode position detection bug introduced since 1.50.2 [DD-199].
* [fix] - Fix some problems in the MIDI kernel engine [DD-200].
* [fix] - Fix drag and drop files from Explorer with non ASCII characters (Windows) [DD-201].
* [fix] - Fix playlist Open&Save problems with non ASCII characters (Windows) [DD-202].
* [fix] - Fix midi setup Open&Save problems with non ASCII characters (Windows) [DD-203].
* [fix] - Fix importing iTunes playlist with non ASCII characters (Windows) [DD-204].
* [fix] - Fix some problems when beatmarks are saved [DD-205].
* [imp] - Improved loading of OGG & WAV files [DD-206].
* [imp] - Improved VSTi plugin support for Mac host applications [DD-207].
* [chg] - Change shortcut for mouse fine pitch control to "SHIFT" key [DD-208].
* [fix] - Fix "CTRL+key" shortcuts problem on Mac OSX [DD-209].
* [new] - Added 14 "inverted" midi functions in the "learn" midi control system [DD-186].
* [fix] - Fix a problem of distorsion in the output channels when DD is hosted by FL Studio or Ableton Live [DD-187].
* [fix] - Fix a read/save problem with beatmark files on windows computers (related to unicode names) [DD-188].
* [fix] - Fix native support for Openlabs DBeat [DD-188].
* [fix] - Fix a synchronization problem when master tempo engine is active [DD-180].
* [imp] - Improved audio engine [DD-181].
* [imp] - Improved DVS system to get rid of "sticker drift" problems [DD-182].
* [fix] - Fix visual problem in the pitch sliders in DVS mode and soundcard samplerates of 48KHz [DD-183].
* [imp] - Improved double/half buttons behavior in the BPM setup panel [DD-184].
* [imp] - Updated minihost [DD-185].
* [new] - Batch analysis of songs [DD-169].
* [new] - Added native support for Vestax VCI-300 [DD-170].
* [new] - New beatgrid move via mouse over the waveform (SHIFT+CLICK+MOVE) [DD-171].
* [imp] - Improved DVS engine when elastique time-stretching is disabled [DD-172].
* [imp] - Improved loop/leap exit function (more smoother now) [DD-173].
* [imp] - Improved cue jump when loop/leap is active (it will be disabled automatically) [DD-174].
* [fix] - Fix a bug when unplug midi devices at runtime on windows computers [DD-175].
* [fix] - Fix several bugs and maintenance [DD-176].
* [new] - Added native support for Openlabs DBeat [DD-177].
* [fix] - Fix a problem with the win minihost at startup [DD-178].
* [fix] - Fix a problem rendering special characters in tags [DD-179].
* [new] - Added BPM read from ID3 tags [DD-161].
* [new] - Added support to load/import iTunes playlists [DD-162].
* [imp] - Improved audio engine (more faster now) [DD-163].
* [imp] - Improved automix engine (fixed some problems) [DD-164].
* [imp] - Improved Windows graphic render (waveforms & fonts) [DD-165].
* [imp] - Improved Windows open folder dialog [DD-166].
* [fix] - Fix a problem in the browser search function (related to case sensitive words) [DD-167].
* [fix] - Fix a problem with the "start in beat sync" feature [DD-168].
* [new] - New OpenGl render engine for Windows [DD-149].
* [new] - New Font size function (small, medium, large) [DD-150].
* [new] - New Playlist size function (small, medium, large) [DD-151].
* [new] - Added function to select "Auto" or "Manual" beatgrid mode [DD-152].
* [new] - New support for ID3V1 and ID3V2 tags [DD-153].
* [new] - New unicode support for playlist/browser items [DD-154].
* [imp] - Improved playlist/browser drawing [DD-155].
* [new] - Added support for Dj-Tech Kontrol One [DD-156].
* [new] - Added support for Stanton SCS-3D [DD-157].
* [new] - Added support for Hercules Dj Control Steel [DD-158].
* [fix] - Fix a problem when dropping songs into decks [DD-159].
* [fix] - Fix a problem when scracthing with some controllers [DD-160].
* [fix] - Fix several bugs and maintenance [DD-148].
* [new] - New sound engine with improved time-stretching/compression technology (zplane elastique v2.1) [DD-125].
* [new] - New BPM setup panel and beatgrid system (Manual tempo, Tap tempo, Half/Double tempo, BeatGrid move, Rescan) [DD-126].
* [new] - New spectral waveform color feature [DD-127].
* [new] - New pitch range selection (6%, 8%, 10%, 16%, 20%, 50%) [DD-128].
* [new] - New Equalization filters design with improved kill behavior [DD-129].
* [new] - Added scratch and spinback native support to the following controllers: Hercules Rmx,
Numark Total Control, Behringer BCD2000/BCD3000 [DD-130].
* [chg] - Change momentary loop on VCI-100 native support to loop switch [DD-131].
* [imp] - Added gain control to Synq PCM-1 native suport (shift+jog) [DD-132].
* [fix] - Fix a crash bug at closing DD when the gui of some hosted vst plugins is opened [DD-133].
* [new] - Autogain engine (perceived loudness algorithm) [DD-134].
* [imp] - Sampler engine improved with time-stretching/compression technology (zplane elastique v2.1) [DD-135].
* [imp] - Sampler engine low/high pass filter redesign [DD-136].
* [new] - New setup panel design [DD-137].
* [new] - New in-built support for midi streaming, it improves the midi latency and jitter problems [DD-138].
* [imp] - Improved the native support of midi controllers when Deckadance plugin is hosted by FL Studio or Ableton Live [DD-139].
* [chg] - Deckadance plugin input/outputs now exposed like stereo channels [DD-140].
* [fix] - Fix a sound problem when Deckadance plugin is hosted in some audio applications [DD-141].
* [new] - New option in the setup panel to switch between the old sound engine and the new one that uses elastique [DD-142].
* [imp] - Improved the seek waveform, now it shows the start and cue points [DD-143].
* [new] - New minihost look and feel [DD-144].
* [new] - Added support for EKS Otus [DD-145].
* [imp] - Improved support of Behringer BCD2000 [DD-146].
* [chg] - Default crossfader time in automix mode is right now 15 seconds [DD-147].
* [fix] - Fixed a crash at load time caused by filenames that contain '%' character [DD-124].
* [new] - Added support for Omnitronic MMC-1 [DD-123].
* [fix] - Fixed a crash in some windows machines at exit [DD-121].
* [new] - Added support for Dj-Tech DJM-202 [DD-122].
* [imp] - Improved sound engine (2x faster) [DD-113].
* [imp] - Improved browser and playlist drawing speed & visual effects [DD-114].
* [imp] - Improved keyboard behavior of shift+key combos (specifically at release time to avoid problems) [DD-115].
* [new] - New mouse scrollbar support for slider controls (...also the fx & scratch waveform) [DD-116].
* [new] - Added new skin: neon [DD-117].
* [new] - Waveform color support via skin [DD-118].
* [fix] - Fixed some problem in the minihost with the midi output devices and improved the labels [DD-119].
* [imp] - Source code cleaning [DD-120].
* [new] - New render engine for OSX [DD-62].
* [new] - New render engine for Win32 [DD-63].
* [imp] - Reduced significantly %CPU usage in OSX and Win32 [DD-64].
* [imp] - Improved minihost window resize [DD-65].
* [imp] - General improvements and bug fixes [DD-66].
* [new] - Native support for Vestax VCM-100 [DD-67].
* [new] - New mapping for Vestax VCI-100 [DD-68].
* [new] - Automatic store of cue points [DD-69].
* [new] - Native support for Synq PCM-1 [DD-70].
* [fix] - Fixed a bug in the browser, now folders can be stored in the favorites list (win32) [DD-71].
* [fix] - Fixed a small visual bug in the hitech skin (Beat Align button) [DD-72].
* [fix] - Fixed a bug with the filesize warning message for wav files with a size minor than 300MB [DD-73].
* [imp] - Increased the size for the filesize warning message (30MB for mp3 files and 300MB for wav files) [DD-74].
* [new] - New loop size visual mark preview [DD-75].
* [new] - New keyboard shortcut list [DD-76].
* [new] - New midi function list [DD-77].
* [new] - New support for multiple midi input devices [DD-78].
* [new] - New rewind support (via keyboard or midi) [DD-79].
* [fix] - Fixed a bug with big filesizes in automix mode [DD-80].
* [imp] - Improved contrast of search waveform [DD-81].
* [imp] - Improved samples directory handling [DD-82].
* [new] - Native support for Stanton scs-1d deck [DD-83].
* [new] - Native support for Dj-Tech iMix and iMix reload [DD-84].
* [new] - Support for 14 bit midi pitch messages. Deck A pitch is automatically mapped to midi channel 1 and deck B to channel 2 [DD-85].
* [new] - New warning system displayed in the hint window [DD-86].
* [new] - Deck load locked feature. Avoids problems at load times locking the playing decks [DD-87].
* [new] - New loop move feature. In loop mode the jump buttons now moves the full loop forward or backward (1 beat/bar) [DD-88].
* [imp] - Improved samples volume stored among sessions [DD-89].
* [fix] - Fixed deck sync behavior problem when load tracks [DD-90].
* [fix] - Fixed a bug in the minihost that causes in some rare situations a problem at startup not showing the main window [DD-91].
* [new] - Native support for M-Audio Xponent [DD-92].
* [new] - Native support for Hercules Console MK2 (win & osx) [DD-93].
* [new] - Native support for Hercules Control MP3 (win & osx) [DD-94].
* [fix] - Fixed a bug in the Vestax VCI-100 mapping that caused problems with the jogs [DD-95].
* [imp] - Improved pitch fluctuation behavior in DVS [DD-96].
* [new] - Added direct links to get more information about the supported remote controllers [DD-97].
* [fix] - Fixed some problems with the sampler in the powerpc architecture (osx) [DD-98].
* [new] - Added new skins: Blue, New White, Synq, Vestax and Dj-Tech [DD-99].
* [chg] = Removed the old black, white and vestax skins [DD-100].
* [new] - Added jog control to the EXT CTRL panel for House and LE editions [DD-101].
* [fix] - Fixed some bugs in the Vestax and White skins [DD-102].
* [imp] - Improved scratch behavior for the Kontrol Dj KDJ500 controller [DD-103].
* [fix] - Fixed some problems with the sampler when Beat Sync is deactivated [DD-104].
* [new] - Native support for Hercules dj console RMX (win & osx) [DD-105].
* [new] - Native support for EKS XP10 and XP5 (win & osx) [DD-106].
* [chg] - Removed temporally the DVS improvement in the special case of timecode cd's [DD-107].
* [imp] - Improved midi input behavior [DD-108].
* [fix] - Fixed a problem with the keyboard shortcuts for loading songs to the decks [DD-109].
* [new] - Manual Loop in, Loop out/exit and reloop/stutter via keyboard shortcuts [DD-110]:
DECK A->Loop in: "ctrl+i", Loop out: "ctrl+o", Reloop: "ctrl+r".
DECK B->Loop in: "ctrl+k", Loop out: "ctrl+l", Reloop: "ctrl+f".
* [imp] - Improved the cue/play behavior. If you are in cue play mode, when you switch the play the song doesn't stop [DD-111].
* [new] - Left mouse click&hold over the waveform/vinyl disk stop the song, when you release the mouse button the song continues [DD-112].
* [new] - Special release version for Winter Namm 2008 [DD-61].
* [fix] - Fixed a bug that causes Ableton Live and Adobe Premiere crashes [DD-59].
* [fix] - Fixed a bug that could produce a crash closing hosted VST plugins [DD-60].
* [new] - Right mouse button over the cue index buttons stores on the fly (realtime) the current position of the track [DD-55].
* [chg] - Changes in the inline help to reflect the latest changes in Deckadance [DD-56].
* [fix] - Fixed a problem in the mouse with the low part of the browser in full screen mode [DD-57].
* [fix] - Fixed a problem in the shuffle mode [DD-58].
Deckadance 1.20 RC4
* [imp] - Automix mode has been rewritten and improved. Now it doesn't stop the current playing track [DD-51].
* [chg] - Changes in the inline help to reflect the latest changes in Deckadance [DD-52].
* [chg] - Changes in the demo mode. Now the dropdown volume (silence) will be inserted every 4 minutes [DD-53].
* [new] - Added a master level volume to the new minihost [DD-54].
Deckadance 1.20 RC3
* [new] - Mac OSX release (Universal Binary) [DD-42].
* [new] - Redesign of the Digital Vinyl System panel. It includes now a real-time signal spectroscope and an easy-to-use interface [DD-43].
* [new] - Vinyl timecode control of decks inside Live and Live LE [DD-44].
* [new] - New Minihost with support for DirectSound drivers and new features as tap master tempo and window resize/move [DD-45].
* [new] - From this version Deckadance has a new edition, "Deckadance LE Edition", the LE edition is available to hardware manufacturers [DD-46].
* [new] - Native support for Numark Total Control console [DD-47].
* [new] - Transform button now also includes "cut" mode [DD-48].
* [imp] - Internal changes to the browser to increase his efficiency [DD-49].
* [imp] - General improvements and bug fixes [DD-50].
* [new] - New skin "Hitech". This skin presents a more structured and clean vision of the Deckadance UI with a touch of "high technology" [DD-25].
* [new] - From this version Deckadance has a new edition, "Deckadance House Edition", the house edition doesn't include the vinyl tracking system [DD-26].
* [new] - New overdrive processing algorithm in the monitor control section. This fix a crash produced in earlier versions [DD-27].
* [new] - Added input gain (preamp) control to vinyl inputs to improve the DVS system. This will fix some problems in absolute mode [DD-28].
* [new] - Added equalization processing to input lines (vinyl, cd's, ...etc) [DD-29].
* [fix] - Fixed some problems in the vinyl tracking system that causes incorrect reading of Torq timecode vinyls [DD-30].
* [new] - Added the following keyboard shortcuts to handle the playlist: "DOWN ARROW -> Select next item","UP ARROW -> Select previous item","LEFT ARROW -> Load select item into deck A","RIGHT ARROW -> Load select item into deck B" [DD-31].
* [new] - New mapping template for the KDJ500 controller. The new template includes support for Bending/Scratching/Searching with the jogs, optimized control over the Loops/Leaps (with size increment/decrement), Effects (with effect selector), Cues (4 points), Sampler (play and recording), Relooper, Monitor section (mix and level), Pfl, fine Pitch (0.001 resolution), Eq and full control of Playlist browsing and loading of songs. All these functions includes leds feedback directly from DD [DD-32].
* [chg] - Changes in the inline help to reflect the latest changes in Deckadance [DD-33].
* [imp] - Some internal improvements to use the computer cpu in a more efficient way. This will improve also the response of DD in slow computers [DD-34].
* [new] - Minihost-> Added useful url links to Help menu [DD-35].
* [new] - Minihost-> Auto-setup of all MIDI input / output device settings and audio input / ouput assignments with deckadance control selection notification for BCD3000 console [DD-36].
* [fix] - Fixed the problem with the loops in the Digital Vinyl System when the absolute mode is used [DD-37].
* [imp] - Improvement in the Digital Vinyl System when switching between absolute and relative mode. It caused some unwanted jumps in the song [DD-38].
* [fix] - Fixed the problem of the scrollbar in the playlist with the Hitech skin in DD 1.14 beta release [DD-39].
* [fix] - Fixed the problem of the KDJ500 "jog B" interfering with the "jog A" controller in DD 1.14 beta release [DD-40].
* [imp] - Source code cleaning [DD-41].
* [fix] - Downbeat and Start buttons aren't displayed correctly when a song is loaded [DD-11].
* [imp] - Improvement of the synchronization of decks [DD-12].
* [new] - Support for Behringer BCD3000 console [DD-13].
* [fix] - Auto&Manual "status displays" don't show the current automix state correctly [DD-14].
* [fix] - The loops/leaps synced to the nearest beat/bar sometimes doesn't work as expected [DD-15].
* [imp] - Improvement of the synchronization of decks when the host master tempo is active [DD-16].
* [fix] - When a file is dragged into the Toolbar then Deckadance crashes [DD-17].
* [fix] - Absolute mode position for MsPinky timecode cd control signal [DD-18].
* [imp] - Removed the startup demo dialog box [DD-19].
* [new] - Added instant realtime set cue point for BCD3000 and BCD2000 consoles [DD-20].
* [fix] - Songs sampled at a different rate than 44100 Hz. have problems with the sync function [DD-21].
* [fix] - When a deck is playing and it reach the end if you use the Sync function in the opposite deck some problems can arise [DD-22].
* [imp] - Improvement in the PFL monitoring section. Now it allows to blend between Main and PFL on the phones [DD-23].
* [fix] - Echo effect doesn't synchronize correctly with the tempo of the song [DD-24].
- New playlist system and GUI interface: new appareance, tag fields, auto-adjustable size, sort headers, etc...
- New keyboard shortcuts: esc to close preview player and delete to clear playlist items.
- Updated to latest ms.pinky sdk. M-Audio Torq, PCDJ Reflex vinyls now supported in absolute mode.
- Automatic Internet update version checking system and installer download.
- Improved track field recognition (creates automatically artist/title using a parsing function when no id3 data is present).
- Nintendo Wii Remote native controller support.
- Seamless VST instance loading with interlocked pointer exchange.
- Fixed bug regarding saving playlist without specified '.m3u' extension (it's added now automatically).
- Fixed bug in VST MIDI host events pointer vector block filling (caused crashes).
- Other improvements in several areas.
- Fixed bug wich caused inputs buffers to be cleared, making timecode vinyls stop working.
- New USB HID code, allowing hot plug'n'play and autodetection (Hercules DJ Consoles [all series], Eks Xp10 and KontrolDJ). Others will come in future.
- All hercules DJ series are handled now via USB HID interface.
- Fixed wrong file dialogs filters.
- Some Kontrol-DJ improvements.
- Remote device feedback output moved to his own thread.
- Made playback/cue/pitchbend nudge buttons more prominent in the dark GUI.
- New Absolute mode system (now works decently). *** ONLY MS.PINKY VTC'S / CD'S ***.
- Timecode tracking latency minimized (32 samples instead 64).
- New deployable browser system.
- Other optimizations.
- Fixed main VST function exports problem.
- Demo version reminder box at startup (5 seconds).
- Fixed bug loop size not changing on the fly.
- Fixed a few problems with vestax jogwheels.
- Browser listing and browser search new progress / cancelation box.
- Cursor files (arrow.cur and finger.cur) moved to skin folder.
- Playlist allows now item swapping and insertion of new items in any position.
- Playlist scrolling w/mouse hovering while dragging items.
- Playlist: new progress folder scan information box with 'cancel search' button.
- Demo limitation changed to volume-dropdown with low-level white noise.
- Auto selection of HID USB devices when detected (Eks XP-10, Kontrol DJ).
- Enhanced FX control on Mk2, the 2 joystick buttons now acts as full effect on/off of each deck while joystick horizontal axis controls fx parameter.
- Fixed issue with host processin' buffers not cleared (plugin version, fixes Ableton Live and maybe others).
- Fixed nudge-leds problem with BCD-2000.
- VST: audio process / process Events optimizations.
- Security fixes and overall source code cleaning.
- Minihost: changed default settings.
- Minihost: indexed ASIO inputs and outputs.
- Minihost: Auto-setup when selecting an ASIO device of all MIDI input / output device settings, audio input / output assignments with deckadance control selection notification for BCD2000 and Hercules MK2 (others will follow soon).
- Big source code reorganisation and cleanup:
* Bughunt and performance tuning with Intel Thread Checker and Intel VTune software.
* Some potential threading issues solved.
* Source code simplified: now a single DirectWave object class inherints the polymorphism of VST plugin, OLE Drag & Drop target.
- Small bugfix: disk recorded default path was set to ../disk_recorder/record instead record.wav (was missing extension).
- New remote device: Kontrol DJ. (Directly USB supported via official SDK).
- Nag demo sound periodicity set to 3 minutes.
- Remote controller output feedback thread and USB input polling devices are moved now to a dedicated controller thread. (yet another one).
- Rewritten and better integrated OLE Drag & Drop support, with some bug fixes on the way.
- Beatmarkers in the peakscope made more prominent.
- Deprecated support for Hercules DJ Console Mp3 Light output feedback, and for some good reasons:
* Made Deckadance to require DX8 in client (customer) machine.
* Made Deckadance source code require full huge DX8 SDK rand even WinSock2 libraries to be compiled, therefore: no crossplatform.
* Lights output caused total unit halt under certain circustances anyway after a while (unknown reason).
* Made Deckadance crash / or heap corrupt at DI8 enumerating in Fred's computer (and probably many others).
* All this crap was just to flash on or off the LIGHTING leds.
* It's not even for support control, wich still works via normal MIDI, and as native device.
* The unit is not supported/selling by Hercules anymore.
* It's outdated. Use Mk2, is way better and led lights are nicer and works nicely too.
* We'll keep it as native controller for nostalgy, it's just leds wont be supported.
* Made Fred and me lost an invaluable time of debugging =) to find it's an imposssible to solve bug.
- Full Vestax VCI-100 support.
- Added deck balance and master volume (VCI-100 specific).
- Added FIFO gui thread action queue list system for certain operations such as request deck loading or preview from MIDI commands and other cases.
- More robust deck audio import threading.
- Fixed bug when playing less than 1 beat sized samples.
- Added DC blockers filters.
- Peakscope now shows beatmarks.
- Exception handler around hercules mp3 dj console initialization. (fixes DX8 crashes on certain systems).
- Added 2 Midi Setup pages with row for more future generic MIDI control items.
- Added new VST Host gain generic midi controllers.
- Added new master volume generic midi controllers.
- New skin selector with thumbnail on setup.
- New remote controller device selector in setup. (moved from MIDI setup).
- New extended information web links for remote controllers and skin content.
- Skins renamed to dark.bmp and white.bmp.
- Implemented sampler prev/next arrow loaders.
- Audio processing block size and sample rate properly updated to hosted VST plugins (fixed in minihost too). *
- Updated with latest scott's inline help and offline (chm) files.
- VST plugins instances not closed properly at deckadance shutdown. **
- VST plugins editors properly closed when closing deckadance interface (fixed crashes with numerous VST plugins at exit). ***
*,**,***: This fixes issues in Sytrus, EQUO, and probably many other VST plugins.
- Version number drawn in 'about' box.
- New file-based help system. (check 'deckadance_inline_help.txt' file for more information).
- More GUI modificactions to the browser. (bigger path/parent buttons, etc).
- Rewritten setup config system, as native GUI.
- Setup config changes now doesnt need to be applied anymore, instant changes are taken.
- Beatmark information is now restored before decoding the file and not after.
- Holding "control" key when loading a track will force reanalysis.
- Added favourite folders in the browser.
- New looping selection system, 9 loop types: from 1/32 to 8/1 loop.
- New loop 'beat-sync' switch, when enabled, it will align loops to nearest beatmark positions.
- Slighty different beatmark drawing.
- Fixed minor slashdot (\,/) inconsistency in browser path / folders.
- Several right-browser improvements.
- Made Vestax Skin more readable.
- Added F1 key help invoking.
- Deck Track, Slave and Sync buttons corrected placement and appareance.
- Middle display: scratch and drag&drop will only work in 'peakscope' mode and not the rest of the middle section pages.
- Clicking on 'Deckadance' logo about section will open deckadance website.
- Sampler pitch moved to up and down buttons.
- Deck monitor rout switch state is now stored as setup register.
- Enhanced accuracy of deck monitor vumeters.
- VST host: used "resvd2" instead "user" ptr to store vst editor parent window handle. [Fred].
- VST host: second SetWindowPos called against to update VST plugin editor size, this fixes some plugins showing wrong editor size. [Fred]
- Decks monitor rout and deck to monitor vumeter placed now in a single control box.
- Added new DMX bottom pages (further implementation).
- '.wav' extension in setup / disk recorded file path now is specified / supported.
- Added new help middle page tab.
- Added KontrolDJ native support.
- Added 'Force Beattrack Analysis' option, it will override beatmark files and will analyse tracks always.
- Some minor setup data bugfixes.
- Added tempo threshold switch.
- Added monitor PFL "overdrive" option, useful in certain situations where PFL monitor needs extra "coloured" boost.
- Minihost: 'File & General Settings' can be now accesed from options menu (only when hosting deckadance). [Scott].
- Lots of GUI enhancements and skin re-organisation.
- Projects converted to Intel Compiler solutions:
* From now and on, deckadance and minihost are compiled using intel latest ICC (9.1.037 at this point).
* Faster, parallelized code, multiple processor extensions supported (incl. SSE3 and CoreDuo), tested on iMac 17'' Intel Core Duo [1.8Ghz] taking 4-5% of CPU only.
* Tested on AMD x64 3800+, 4% CPU vs 7% wich took with MS compiler formerly. (nearly 200% performance boost).
- Several gui/skin changes.
- New lowpass/highpass multimode -24dB/octave moog filters for the sampler slots.
- New filters for the deck effects aswell w/smooth ramped cutoff transitions.
- Some speed optimizations in the effect section.
- New Vestax skin with VCI100 bolts / jog wheels draw when the skin filename is 'vestax' (.bmp).
- MIDI channel messages now have the channel masked (zeroed) when using any of the native supported devices (to avoid config MIDI channel clashes).
- MIDI sysex messages are now bypassed (when required).
- Added Allen & Heath Xone:3D native support.
- Vestax VCI-100 support. (not finished, need the unit).
- The step/position playback bar in the samplers are colour-coded by the selected deck colour. (skinnable).
- Bass band equalizer reset when disabling "bass-crossfader" mode.
- Fixed mic input to master output mixing problem.
- Now allows the vynil control button (play button when not in vinyl mode) to turn off vynil control.
- Deck pitch is reset to center after vinyl control is switched off.
- Bugfix: fixed problem wich caused common file dialogs not to appear.
- The learn timecode button in the vinyl control tab is more prominent now.
- Vinyl display turns (on the screen) when the vinyl/CDJ is turning as well regardless of the deck loaded/track playback position.
- Record learn timecode button in vinyl control made a bit more prominent.
- Minihost: added Deckadance.chm help file.
- Minihost: new interface.
- Minihost: added minimize/close button in deckadance (fullscreen) mode.
- Updated skin.
- Peakscope display not longer make any weird stretching or hiding when dragging/scratching it.
- Nag demo sound wont play if both decks are stopped.
- Added new monitor preview "mini-player":
* supports all deckadance formats and shares the same loading system (multithreaded).
* Double-click on any audio track on browser or playlist to listen.
* Full seeking support.
* Routed to monitor PFL.
* Floating window interface.
- New new deck "beat-sync" system.
- Right-clicking on play will align tracks with new "beat-sync" method.
- Added generic MIDI controls and BCD2000 native controls (back to top) for new deck "beat-sync".
- You can launch now audio & midi setup settings from deckadance setup dialog. This only will work with minihost 0.36.
- Added setup "update-downbeat" at playback launch option.
- Peakscope and Spectroscope now are mouse scratch pads. (useful when aligning beat/peaks manually).
- You can also drag & drop of tracks in Peakscope / Spectroscope from browser or playlist.
- And finally =) now you can also switch transport (play/pause) right clicking on central display aswell.
- Added new relooper options: mix mode, beat aligned mode, randomize, clear and swap.
- Added deck gain controls.
- No longer need to wait until a deck has finished loading to reload a new one.
- Added Generic Midi / BCD2000 for gain control.
- New placement (more symmetrical) for some deck status leds (scratch, loading / scan progress, etc).
- Flipped peakscope.
- Eq killers working -72 dB.
- Added slow decoder/analyzer threads mode (recommended for single core systems).
- Track beatmark log (beatmarks.log in deckadance installation directory).
- Fixed VST host not closing plugin's editor properly when on re-instancing.
- Fixed lame bug that caused all OGG Vorbis files to load mono.
- Demo sound wont sound at the startup of the program but 2 minutes later, and then periodicity is set to 3 minutes.
- Misc. bugfixes and improvements.
* Todo: implement 4 new master effects.
- New instant mono-8-bit microsampler (vinyl/ext page). Self-record and trigger decka output in the fly (max 12 seconds@44100).
- New vinyl control timecode speed 'calibration' learn. vinyl/ext page).
- Serato vinyl switch removed (useless since the timecode-speed-learn mode).
- New generic midi controls for the microsampler functionality.
- BCD2000 native microsampler control (wrapped on talkover and on-air buttons) w/led feedback.
- Changed BPM detector to slower adaption speed.
- Beat jump controls for Hercules Mk1 and Mk2. (<|> buttons).
- Beat jump controls now jumps the selected number of loop beats in remote devices.
- Fixed small graphical glitch with vinyl control enabled (in deck transport play button status display).
- Midi-in thru process for VST host slots.
- Added setup file header to avoid format clash in configuration upgrades.
Deckadance 0.86 <critical update>
- Fixed a nasty denormal processing bug in the echo-bus section that caused a global performance slowdown (as echo is an -always running- send effect): *** critical update, specially for Intel cpu users ***.
- Corrected CPU usage performance measurement (QueryPerformanceCounter() used now instead rtdsc, wich is buggy on Athlons, multicore cpu's etc).
- More optimizations.
- Huge performance boost due to heavy optimizations in the audio rendering system.
- New pitchshifting / timestretching algorithm.
- Fixed deck-seek retriggering issue if moving mouse vertically.
- MP3 decoding performed now with MAD sources.
- robust, quicker, faster, harder, stronger mp3 decoding.
- loading system completelly revised:
* no more weird "seek rewind" bar while decoding files.
* no more weird peak-rebuilding after decoding files.
* deck decoder not longer blocks the other one deck's decoder worker thread. ACM required to wait until completion. In short words: you can load both tracks at once.
* optimized memory usage in mp3 decoding.
- proper WAV loading/support for decks.
- faster polling of exs xp-10 state, playlist automixer function and remote devices output feedback.
- spectroscope view deck b vumeters are now flipped down.
- fixed: drag & drop item hidden at the bottom.
- added deck "key-lock" mode (phase vocoder based). When engaged pitch and tempo of a deck can be indendently tweaked.
- added deck "key" shift control (in cents, -999 to +999).
- completed EKS-XP10 support for all controller buttons (looping, loop + leap, sync, relooper pads).
- vst plugins initialized correctly (resume() wasnt called).
- enhanced vst hosting window resizing support, fixed vst names, properly labeled window titlebar captions).
- corrected mouse wheel support for playlist anb browser.
- new tempo display.
- scratch cursor set when mouse hovering the vinyl turntables in the vinyl control tab.
- fixed problem display drag&drop item when dragging a directory from the right browser.
- setup: fixed crash when attempting to press "config" or "about" button in winamp plugins setup dialog.
- setup: "config" and "about" buttons in setup are disabled if no winamp plugins are found.
- new designed, enhanced filters:
- 4 stage biquad (-12dB per stage).
* lowpass / highpass / bandpass / notch : -48dB per octave.
* eq ctrl: from -36dB to +12dB (0.0dB middle).
* eq kill: -48 dB shelf.
* eq freq: (lo)100/(hi)1000/(hi)10000 hz.
- bcd2000: the deck that goes "ahead" in time respect to the other deck get flashed in the top "beat" leds.
- bcd2000: fixed problem with deck effect selector going out of bounds (was attempting to select an eighth unexistent one).
- bcd2000: support for monitor deck crossfader and monitor l/r split.
- enhanced wave graph displays, shading peak magnitude.
- minihost improvements enhancing support for IL juce pack vst's and other plugins aswell.
* (on vinyl / extended tab):
- added: monitor control pfl crossfader.
- added: monitor control pfl channel split switch.
- added: monitor control pfl level.
- added: crossfader curvature control.
- added: crossfader "reversed-mode" switch.
- added: crossfader alternate "linear-mode" switch.
- added: midi controls for all pfl/crossfader settings.
remarks: the minihost version is 0.34