Cannot use multiple Direct Wave instuments on imported MIDI

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
kitfox.com
Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:58 pm

x

Cannot use multiple Direct Wave instuments on imported MIDI

I'm trying to use Direct Wave and the Varazdrin Orchestral instrument pack to take a .mid file and give it nice instrumentation. However, I'm finding that only the first track of the imported MIDI file seems to be sending data to the Direct Wave plugin.

Starting with a new project, I import my .mid file and deselect the Create Fruity LSD option. Then for each imported track, I right click on the crated MIDI OUT instrument and replace it with an instance of Direct Wave. I then adjust the Direct Wave track instrument to have the instrument voice that I want. Unfortunately, this only seems to work for the first imported track - all the other tracks are silent when I play back. Not even the keys on the virtual keyboard in the Direct Wave plugin are highlighting as the track plays. Setting the Program Channel the Direct Wave instrument was using also did not fix the situation.

Am I going about this right? How can I use Direct Wave to instrument my .mid?

NTO
Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:26 pm

x

Re: Cannot use multiple Direct Wave instuments on imported MIDI

kitfox.com wrote:I don't see any way to set the...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

NTO
Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:38 pm

x

Note: (" I right click on the crated MIDI OUT i...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

NTO
Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:44 am

x

Yeah, I'm not much for doing tutorials. I made ...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”