Focus Issue in FLS12

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
neburling
Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:48 am

x

Focus Issue in FLS12

Just recently updated FLS from 11 to 12 and the focus changes are so incredibly cumbersome.

In FLS 11 using Kontakt with Midi out controllers with generic links controlled by hardware I can select one of the Midi outs in the channel rack and clicking on any part of Kontakt does not steal focus from the Midi out and I can play notes for the selected midi out as well as use hardware controllers to control the generic links. The only time it steals focus is if I click on the wrapper that kontakt is loaded into.

With FLS 12 clicking on any part of Kontakt steals the focus away from the midi out controller selected in the channel rack and can still play notes but ignores all CC controllers from my hardware to the generic links until I click back on the channel rack and re-select the midi out controller. This is extremely frustrating. How can I make FLS 12 function like FLS 11 did in this regard?

FidelityMusic
Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:54 pm

x

Re: Focus Issue in FLS12

Hello neburling, There is no difference in the...

neburling
Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:51 am

x

Ahh.. thanks for the insight. I already have t...

FidelityMusic
Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:42 pm

x

neburling wrote:Ahh.. thanks for the insight. ...

neburling
Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:27 am

x

In this image if I click the Midi out plugin it...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”