Missing some plugins and most of them i have are in DEMO

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Nathan Rivera
Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:27 am

x

Missing some plugins and most of them i have are in DEMO

Hello Image Line, i purchased the FL Studio produder edition Box and it stated that in the package it came with a flashdrive that had samples in them and i was able to get the effects, kicks etc. that came on the drive but it also said i would get maximus, vocodex, grossbeat and slixex, but when i went to regeister my producer edition it when i went to look for the plugins i couldnt find them so i clicked on the “more effects” tab to see if i had gross beat and it said that it was in demo mode and i had to register the plugin in order to get the full version,i did the same with the other plugins and the only one that downloaded was sytrus. i need help to fix this because its saying it comes with it but on fl studio its saying i need to register them so i can have them

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”