Skin fl studio affects the sound fl studio, rendering one project on different sound cards

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
malverde808
Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:49 pm

x

Skin fl studio affects the sound fl studio, rendering one project on different sound cards

Tell me why the sound quality changes if you change the skin fl studio? and in general, I notice that I don’t have the same sound as the others, I can go on YouTube and see how a person makes music, from his program the sound is much cleaner than mine, I noticed that he has a different skin, I tried to download and install and The sound has also changed me, here are 2 examples, the standard skin and the fl gang skin. By the way I did the rendering on different sound cards on the standard and on the babyface pro, the rendering sound is different, I will give an example below. Please do not tell me that the sound card does not affect the rendering, if you want to say something, take two sound cards and do an experiment
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Alphons
Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:52 pm

x

Re: Skin fl studio affects the sound fl studio, rendering one project on different sound cards

I'm not going to just tell you that it doesn't ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

malverde808
Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:19 pm

x

Re: Skin fl studio affects the sound fl studio, rendering one project on different sound cards

Here is one of the examples, the sound of the p...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”