Track jumps to the beginning repeatedly Topic is solved

Please report Windows related issues here

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
WE NEED DETAILS: Your problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:

1. Specific information - a) FL Studio version number, b) what you are doing and what happens exactly, c) step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots - Another great way to demonstrate issues. Get a free screenshot app here. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. A video - The best way of demonstrating many issues. Get a free recorder here. Include mp4 videos to your post from the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
yotam peled
Thu May 09, 2019 9:38 am

0 x

Track jumps to the beginning repeatedly

Hello I looked for help with this subject in the forum a year ago but nothing helpful was brought up.
My problem is that the marker on the playlists timeline suddenly jumps to the starting point of the project. It isn’t about the midi controller I’ve tried to disconnect it and it still happened(it says “midi devices refreshing” or something like that when the problem happens).
The problem cuts recordings and it really is exhausting having to record a thing a couple of times or even worse having a good recording cut midway.if no solution will be found I guess I’ll have to switch DAW it just messing up my work.

yotam peled
Thu May 09, 2019 1:54 pm

0 x

Re: Track jumps to the beginning repeatedly

Midi settings...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Robiaster
Thu May 09, 2019 2:02 pm

0 x

Could you see if it persists after disabling al...

yotam peled
Tue May 14, 2019 10:30 am

0 x

It isn’t the external devices.I once unplugged ...

yotam peled
Tue May 14, 2019 7:59 pm

0 x

About the auto map thing..It isn’t enabled but ...

steevm
Tue May 14, 2019 9:18 pm

0 x

yotam peled wrote:It isn’t enabled but I’ll try...

Robiaster
Wed May 15, 2019 7:47 pm

0 x

Please let me know should the issue reappear.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”