FL Plugin Manager Continuously Searches, never finishes, repeats results on right side while searching

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
MIXL
Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:25 am

x

FL Plugin Manager Continuously Searches, never finishes, repeats results on right side while searching

Hello! I've just recently made the jump to FL Studio, and I'm having a little trouble getting the plugins I installed to register. I installed them to the correct folders ("C:/Program Files/Steinberg/VstPlugins/") and am now trying to get FL Studio to recognize them.

I've launched FL Studio Plugin Manager, made sure the plugins are in those folders, and hit "Find more plugins" in the top left. It finds the plugins, lists them on the right hand side, great! But then it continues searching, and finds a second and third instance of the same plugins. It doesn't stop after 3 either, it continually searches until the Plugin Manager eventually just stops responding to any of the buttons on the program. I've made sure that FL Studio is on the latest version, and even tried a full clean reinstall of the program in case I made a mistake somewhere along the way. I've attached a screenshot showing the search is continuing, and you can see the repeated listings of the same plugins, just in different folders.
FLStudioManager.PNG
I'm a little lost on how to proceed from here, since force closing out of this still doesn't update FL Studio (I'm guessing that happens once the Manager was closed after the search completes).

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”