Bugs With Hidden Tracks

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Osxilate
Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:24 pm

x

Bugs With Hidden Tracks

This is a followup to a previous bug report I submitted regarding hidden tracks being deleted. It was succesfully patched so thank you very much for that. However, there's still a host of unersolved problems.

For example, in the attached flp track 3 is hidden under track 2. Select both pattern 1 clips and repeat the shift+up shortcut. Eventually both clips end up stuck and stacked on the hidden track 3.

Next use the cut tool and cut both pattern 2 clips in one cut through the middle. Notice how the hidden clips also got cut. Hide track 3 again.

Now box select all of the pattern 2 clips with control+LMB, ensuring it goes over the hidden track. Move the clips in the playlist and the hidden clips get selected and also move.

These are just some typical issues I face with hidden clips. It is an absolutely wonderful feature to hide tracks for project organization and visibility, but there are many lingering bugs.

[Deleted private information to set it public. Deleted by Hevy (IL)]

Milinor
Technical Support
Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:21 pm

x

Re: Bugs With Hidden Tracks

Hi there Here is the link of your other post :...

Osxilate
Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:09 pm

x

Version: Producer Edition v20.8.3 [build 2293] ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:00 pm

x

Hi there. Thanks for reporting, this is alread...

Osxilate
Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:22 pm

x

I saw the bug fixes for the new beta. 11518 Cl...

Milinor
Technical Support
Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:45 pm

x

Hi there. We just wanted to inform you that th...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”