Delete CC info entirely

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
jesussaddle
Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:09 pm

x

Delete CC info entirely

Just curious if I can learn more about this - I'm not clear from reading the manual. I was practicing loop record, and had the record mode set to record everything. Whoops! So I somehow wound up with a CC lane in the piano roll that says "(plugin) target mixer track" which was randomly changing my mixer tracks. (Obviously recording was active when I changed the mixer track of a particular plugin in the channel rack.) I would like to understand how to remove this from the pattern entirely. But when I click Current Project, History, Pattern 1, and try to delete the event heading, there is no way to delete it. And I had a similar issue where I inadvertently created a "swing amount" CC lane or something. I did delete the event from pattern 1 (this "delete" option is not present for "target mixer track"). But even so, "swing amount" was still in the piano roll cc lane after deleting this - So I manually dragged along the bottom to solve the problem - which worked in that case. But the downside is that this creates that "minimum value" as a line along the bottom, which in my mind may still be interpreted as an event in the case of "target mixer track".
Even after trying to set Mixer Ch 10 for that channel rack instrument, and trying to set it manually and "initialize with this setting" - None of this works; with that minimum value this results in the channel rack going to whatever the default is (straight to master).

What I did, not knowing how to actually fix this, was to clone the channel, then exclusively copy just the notes to the new channel, and then delete the original channel, and redo all the automation.

saif.sameer
Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:16 am

x

Re: Delete CC info entirely

Hi, Events, parameter controls & automati...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jesussaddle
Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:36 pm

x

I didn't see the events under Remote Control. ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

saif.sameer
Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:37 am

x

To see the events that are recorded in the patt...

jesussaddle
Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:02 am

x

I was able to access the pattern with the mixer...

saif.sameer
Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:12 am

x

jesussaddle wrote: ↑Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:02 am I ...

jesussaddle
Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:48 pm

x

What I meant was that while I was editing my re...
Last edited by jesussaddle on Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

saif.sameer
Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:17 pm

x

jesussaddle wrote: ↑Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:48 pm Th...

jesussaddle
Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:27 pm

x

Okay, that makes sense. Next time I run into i...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”