Whenever I start a new project, there's already an automation on the first instrument in the channel rack.

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
FrzyJacques
Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:50 am

x

Whenever I start a new project, there's already an automation on the first instrument in the channel rack.

Hey.

So whenever I start a new project, there's already an automation on the volume of the first instrument in the channel rack, which also means whenever I go and try to create an automation from Tools>Last Tweaked, it always shows that specific instrument's volume which is on the channel rack. However there's no automation to be seen anywhere. Also this whole thing takes the ability of undoing anything from me. This issue now occurs in every FLP file I open.
Screenshot FL.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”