Duplicates in Plugin Tree

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
AE1801
Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:54 am

x

Duplicates in Plugin Tree

So I have had this persistent problem for a while now. There are no duplicates in the physical files for plugins, and when I scan my plugins there are no duplicates in the manage plugins tab, as both are screenshotted, but when I choose plugins from the plugin tree of the effects rack, it shows three copies of every FL Studio factory plugins. This doesn't happen with any of my custom downloaded plugins. I've seen other threads for this, but none of them are like this, either they have duplicate copies in their files, or the plugin manager has duplicates after doing scans. I've scanned multiple different ways, with verifying previously scanned plugins, combing 32+64 plugins, etc. It doesn't show up in the manage plugins tab, only on the plugin tree of the effects rack. This problem has continued through multiple updates, and I've even done total uninstalls and reinstalls and nothing has worked. This has been going for months.
Plz.
Help.
I'm fighting for my life right now

P.S. the first three screenshots are showing there no duplicates in the file system or the plugin scanners, the last screenshot is showing the eyesore that I see every time I boot up to make some certified hood classics.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Milinor
Technical Support
Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:50 am

x

Re: Duplicates in Plugin Tree

Hi there. You can try to reset your plugin dat...

AE1801
Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:11 pm

x

Re: Duplicates in Plugin Tree

Milinor wrote: ↑Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:50 am Hi the...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”