mp3 wont upload

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
tooturntdad
Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:17 pm

x

mp3 wont upload

I'm new to FL Studio so I'm poking around between YouTube video tutorials and offical tutorials but I believe Im missing a step somewhere.
I'm trying to upload or import an mp3 but when see other people give their step by step process on how to upload an mp3, they have the ability to see the sample after loading up into the mixer.

So not to entirely sound clueless, this is what I have done.
I would open up FL Studio
open u my channel rack
press the (+)
go to audio clip
click audio clip
go to the file
select my mp3 of choice
Then when its uploaded I dont see the sample. Thats about as far as I got after trying several things and saving all mp3s into other forms to test my theory but the results are the same. Blank, nothing.
Like I said Im new and really all Im trying to do is snag some music I downloaded via youtube to mp3 to make some samples etc as Im currently limited with vinyl at the moment. Just tinkering with it all to get a feel as its a new hobby.
Sorry for the long and drawn out paragraph just figured Id go and share every detail and what my end goal with the software is at the moment.

UPDATE: I got it figured out, apparently while converting them from mp4 to mp3 they werent truly mp3. So anyone who does go the route of using a youtube to mp3 converter for songs and snippets to make samples etc etc you have to convert the file from mp4 to mp3 as its still formatted at mp4 and FL doesnt read that apparently.

Milinor
Technical Support
Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:47 am

x

Re: mp3 wont upload

Hi there I am happy you found it. Thanks for a...

manny.moolah
Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:54 pm

x

I got the same problem, everytime i drag the mp...

Milinor
Technical Support
Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:39 am

x

manny.moolah wrote: ↑Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:54 pm I...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”