fl studio works in 64-bit, but when opening a saved project, everything is moved to 32-bit

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Enlaluna
Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:57 pm

x

fl studio works in 64-bit, but when opening a saved project, everything is moved to 32-bit

fl studio works in 64 bits and runs very well (the external plugins that I use also work in 64 bits), but when I open a saved project again, everything is moved to 32 bits and that saturates the capacity of my cpu as it creates unnecessary bridges out of nowhere for each of my external plugins.

Milinor
Technical Support
Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:15 am

x

Re: fl studio works in 64-bit, but when opening a saved project, everything is moved to 32-bit

Hi there Please open the general setting and e...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Enlaluna
Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:10 pm

x

Re: fl studio works in 64-bit, but when opening a saved project, everything is moved to 32-bit

the option "associate project files with applic...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Enlaluna
Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:54 pm

x

FL Studio switches from 64 bit to 32 bit automatically.

When I start a project everything works great b...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”