Is it possible to create exports which begin and end on a zero-crossing?

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
tinyklein
Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:37 pm

x

Is it possible to create exports which begin and end on a zero-crossing?

Hi!

I exported a song I made (under "File: Export") - tried both .wav and .ogg and used "wrap reminder", so the resulting audio file can be looped. Then I tried to loop the song in FMOD (a tool used in game development). I noticed a click sound whenever the playback loops back to the beginning. I googled and apparently this happens when samples are looped that aren't zero-crossed. FMOD requires your assets to end and begin on a zero-crossing apparently.

So apparently, the exports from FL Studio are not zero-crossed? Is there not a setting in FL Studio to do that automatically when exporting? I also googled that and couldn't find anything at all! Do I really have to open my exported .wav in Edison and manually cut it, so it has zero-crossing?

How do you generally handle that kind of problem? Thanks!

Milinor
Technical Support
Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:55 am

x

Re: Is it possible to create exports which begin and end on a zero-crossing?

Hi there There is no option for having that fe...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nucleon
Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:45 pm

x

Re: Is it possible to create exports which begin and end on a zero-crossing?

tinyklein wrote: ↑Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:41 pm Ok, ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”